About this job
- Market: Industry
- Industry: Automotive
- Area of Expertise: Embedded Software
- Location: Netherlands
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Monday, 30 January 2023
About this role: Quality Assurance Specialist
Did you gain sufficient experience within the automotive domain? And did you implement the ASPICE process during this experience? Then the role below could be a fit for you!
ASPICE process definition, deployment, implementation, training and providing independent and objective assurance that work products and processes are complying with predefined provisions and plans and that non-conformances are resolved and further prevented for our products.
As Quality Assurance Specialist, you will work on the quality on the embedded software and system parts of our products for future car models of our customers. The software and system parts are defined and developed by our in house ECU team that is part of our Global Development department or by our suppliers. Input requirements for the systems are made by our regional Electrical Engineering teams. Our products need to fulfil both the company and customer requirements and comply with the demanding automotive quality standards and processes. Together with colleagues, you will be part of an international team that is working on the complete product lifecycle. You will part of the Global Development department located in Venray (Global HQ).
Your Main Tasks and Responsibilities Are:
- Further driving ASPICE process definition, deployment and implementation;
- Organizing regularly ASPICE training, coaching and supporting material for current and new employees;
- Providing independent and objective assurance that work products and processes are complying with predefined provisions and plans;
- Resolving and future preventing of non-conformances;
- Determining process quality of a supplier (ASPICE capability determination) as a risk assessment during supplier selection.
What Do We Expect From You:
- You have a (software / electronics) degree on an MSc or BSc level;
- 5+ years’ experience in introducing Automotive SPICE in an organization;
- Certification as certified provisional assessor;
- 2+ participations in official Automotive SPICE assessments;
- 10+ years’ industry experience;
- 5+ years in automotive industry;
- Preferable, experience within an automotive Tier-1 in Europe;
- Strong attitude and/or for/in quality management ;
- A plus would be experience in some other quality related standards, e.g. ISO9001, ISO26262;
- Strong communication skills in English and preferably Dutch and German;
- Willing to occasionally travel to other Inalfa locations, suppliers or customers.
Working as a Quality Assurance Specialist means that you are employed by Brunel. In addition to good primary employment conditions, the secondary employment conditions can also be called good. A pension scheme according to the defined contribution system, group discount with health insurance, a bonus opportunity and 26 vacation days are just a few examples. Brunel Engineering has been starting and experienced engineers in technology for over 30 years. Our clients range from multinationals to smaller companies. Together we will find the job that meets your needs.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
The client that you will work at is market leader in the design, engineering and production of automotive roof solutions. Besides this client, Brunel collaborates in Eindhoven region with different leading companies within the automotive industry. Together with you, we will assess what company fits your wishes best.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
We are here to help achieving your ambitions.
Do you also dream of becoming the best in your profession? Or do you aspire that one dream job? Let us support you! Our Be Smart online learning environment offers all you need. Trainings, study materials and best practices, aimed to improve both your hard and soft skills.
Part of our program is to let you learn and share experiences with colleagues; a network of fellow specialists who participate in training sessions, events, webinars and socials. The ideal platform to spar about your ideas and get to know each other.
Along with our network come many experiences to support your personal, customized career path. Brunel colleagues are assigned in over 500 companies in various branches, that enable you to explore your potential and realize your ambitions.