About this job
- Market: Industry
- Industry: High Tech
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Noord Brabant
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, 26 February 2023
About this role: Project Manager
The AMSIP team is part of the Central Technology Organization (CTO). AMSIP employs about 80 specialists located in both Eindhoven and Bangalore, and focuses on developing State-of-the-art Data Converter, Reference and Power Management IPs that support all our clients Business Lines by architecting, designing, and delivering the analog and mixed-signal building blocks that are at the heart of competitive products.
As a project manager you will be responsible for managing IP development in close coordination with IP Leads ensuring agreed Timeline, Cost and Quality are met.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Setting up and managing multiple IP developments with strong customer commitment;
- Managing and driving developments, making sure that sound practices are followed in adherence to standard NXP process flow;
- Organizing all development activities, together with the allocated project team from the definition phase until IP release;
- Interfacing with internal customers as a central contact for a customer project that needs multiple IPs taking care of frequent customer communication during and after execution;
- Creating, tracking and reporting progress on execution plans; maintaining and reporting progress to management team and customers;
- Challenging status quo, driving open topics to conclusion;
- Professional execution of risk management;
- Timely escalation of issues and risks to the review board, come up with proposals on critical issues;
- Learning, Developing, adopting and implementing new methods;
- Ensuring compliance to product policies and guidelines, quality targets and NXP General Quality Specifications.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Electronic Engineering;
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Project Manager in Semiconductor Industry is a MUST;
- Experience in leading multi-site, multi-disciplinary teams (team size > 10 people);
- Technical understanding of Analog IP architectures and IP development;
- Skills in negotiations, influencing and dealing with conflicting interests;
- PMP certification is a strong plus;
- Pro-active, assertive attitude, flexible and results driven;
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
Brunel offers outstanding individuals a highly diverse and challenging job opportunity in a company where an open, professional and pleasant working culture is greatly valued; where your personal initiatives will be noticed and rewarded; and where you will receive all the support, coaching and training you need for your future career.
This is your opportunity to discover a wide range of sectors and activities and develop your expertise in a fast-moving and results-oriented environment.Being intermediated by Brunel means that you are contracted by Brunel. Not only you will have a contract, you will as well be assured of a great career!
Our primary and secondary terms of work are excellent. A few examples are price reductions at CZ Health Insurance, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off.
Brunel Engineering intermediates both junior and senior engineers within the industry for over 30 years now. Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies. Together we will find the job which meets your wishes.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
We are here to help achieving your ambitions.
Do you also dream of becoming the best in your profession? Or do you aspire that one dream job? Let us support you! Our Be Smart online learning environment offers all you need. Trainings, study materials and best practices, aimed to improve both your hard and soft skills.
Part of our program is to let you learn and share experiences with colleagues; a network of fellow specialists who participate in training sessions, events, webinars and socials. The ideal platform to spar about your ideas and get to know each other.
Along with our network come many experiences to support your personal, customized career path. Brunel colleagues are assigned in over 500 companies in various branches, that enable you to explore your potential and realize your ambitions.