About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Renewable Energy
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Zuid Holland
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, 12 March 2023
About this role: Project engineer Offshore
As a Project Engineer in the offshore industry in the Netherlands, you would be responsible for leading and coordinating engineering activities for offshore projects. Your main duties would include:
- Developing project plans and schedules, and ensuring that they are followed;
- Coordinating the work of other engineers, contractors, and sub-contractors;
- Managing project budgets and timelines;
- Monitoring progress and making adjustments as necessary to keep projects on track;
- Identifying and resolving technical issues that arise during the course of the project;
- Ensuring that all engineering activities are compliant with relevant regulations and industry standards;
- Communicating with clients, stakeholders, and other parties involved in the project;
- Interacting with other internal departments and ensuring projects are aligned to overall company strategy;
- Participate in design reviews, HAZID, HAZOP and Safety Case reviews, as well as other safety-related activities.
A typical day as a Project Engineer in the offshore industry in the Netherlands could involve:
- Starting the day with a review of the project schedule and identifying any potential delays or issues;
- Meeting with the project team to discuss progress and identify any issues that need to be addressed;
- Reviewing engineering designs and making sure they meet project requirements and industry standards;
- Reviewing purchase orders and invoices to ensure that project costs are in line with budget;
- Coordinating with other engineers and contractors to ensure that work is proceeding as planned;
- Communicating with clients and stakeholders to provide updates on project progress and address any concerns;
- Reviewing and approving test reports for equipment and systems;
- Preparing and presenting progress reports to management.
You would be expected to have at least 4 years of experience in the offshore industry, and be able to work in the Randstad area in Netherlands.
Your salary would be in the range of €3500 to €4800 per month gross.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
We are here to help achieving your ambitions.
Do you also dream of becoming the best in your profession? Or do you aspire that one dream job? Let us support you! Our Be Smart online learning environment offers all you need. Trainings, study materials and best practices, aimed to improve both your hard and soft skills.
Part of our program is to let you learn and share experiences with colleagues; a network of fellow specialists who participate in training sessions, events, webinars and socials. The ideal platform to spar about your ideas and get to know each other.
Along with our network come many experiences to support your personal, customized career path. Brunel colleagues are assigned in over 500 companies in various branches, that enable you to explore your potential and realize your ambitions.