Project Engineer Maritime & Offshore
Vacancy number • PUB396908
Are you looking for a new step as an Project Engineer within the Maritime & Offshore? Do you want to participate in the most innovative projects around the world and are you interested in a job that challenges you every day? Read the description, requirements and our offer to see if Brunel is the best partner for your career plans!
About this role
As a Project Engineer in the offshore market, your primary responsibility is to oversee and manage offshore projects from planning to execution. You will be responsible for ensuring that projects are completed on time, within budget, and to a high standard of quality. This includes managing project plans, monitoring project progress, and communicating project status to stakeholders and senior management.Your main duties will be;
- Develop and manage project plans, including scope, schedule, budget, and resources;
- Ensure projects are completed on time, within budget, and to a high standard of quality;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and implement project strategies and plans;
- Monitor project progress and performance and make adjustments as necessary to meet project objectives;
- Manage risks and issues that arise during the project lifecycle;
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and company policies and procedures;
- Communicate project status and issues to stakeholders and senior management.
You are an independent, practical and creative person with a flexible attitude who can solve problems. You dare to make decisions and cooperation is an important part of your working life. Furthermore, you have;
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field;
- 5+ years of experience in offshore engineering and project management;
- Strong technical knowledge of offshore equipment and systems;
- Experience managing cross-functional teams and stakeholders;
- Ability to develop and manage project plans and schedules using project management tools;
- Excellent communication, leadership, and problem-solving skills;
- Willingness to work in a challenging offshore environment and travel to project locations as required.
Because not everyone finds the same things important, you also benefit from a flexible benefits package, specifically tailored to your situation. For example, you can decide whether you want to purchase extra holidays. With Brunel, you not only have the security of a contract, but also a career.
Brunel is a specialized staffing agency, which means you are the focus! We always look for assignments that match your ambitions, life stage, and knowledge. Our consultants maintain warm and personal contact with you as a specialist and are always there for you.
With over 45 years of experience, we know better than anyone how to support and empower people to grow and excel in their careers. Our passion for people drives us to work every day with full conviction on our mission to make a difference in the development of our people.
Brunel's core values, "Passion for people," "Entrepreneurship," "Honest and integral," and "Results-oriented," guide our organization and the way our employees act. These values contribute to a positive and productive work environment.
Diversity and inclusion
Additionally, Brunel is committed to valuing and encouraging the diverse cultures, backgrounds, and perspectives within our company. We believe in the power of differences and think that diversity and inclusion contribute to a creative and innovative organization.
CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility)
At Brunel, we are strongly aware that we have a responsibility to operate not only economically but also socially and ecologically sustainably. This allows us to grow responsibly and contribute to a better world for future generations. We hope to make an inspiring impact on other companies and collectively make a meaningful difference for people and the environment.
We believe in creating an environment where you can realize your potential and contribute to the success of Brunel. This means connecting, learning, and developing. Here are some benefits of working at Brunel:
- Thanks to our onboarding program, you start with confidence right away.
- The personal development plan provides insight into your ambitions and opportunities within Brunel, offering you the chance to achieve personal goals.
- Through our BeSmart platform, you can take various in-house training courses.
- The training budget allows you to attend courses and training that align with your development needs and ambitions.
- The communities provide a platform where you can network and collaborate with other professionals.
We are here to help achieving your ambitions.
Do you also dream of becoming the best in your profession? Or do you aspire that one dream job? Let us support you! Our Be Smart online learning environment offers all you need. Trainings, study materials and best practices, aimed to improve both your hard and soft skills.
Part of our program is to let you learn and share experiences with colleagues; a network of fellow specialists who participate in training sessions, events, webinars and socials. The ideal platform to spar about your ideas and get to know each other.
Along with our network come many experiences to support your personal, customized career path. Brunel colleagues are assigned in over 500 companies in various branches, that enable you to explore your potential and realize your ambitions.
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Nicky Steenborg is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number: PUB396908