Vacancy number • PUB406205
The business line RF processing is leading in mixed signal processors for car infotainment, personal health and car radar applications. They are leading the industry in state-of-the art solutions using advanced CMOS technologies.
About this role
The Product Engineering position is a central role in the development of new products, because it covers aspects “from cradle to grave” and is implemented through interactions with Design, Process, Packaging, Test, Quality, Marketing and Manufacturing.
The responsibilities will be a mixture of
- Create and execute characterization plans.
- Co-develop qualification plans with Quality, based on the product use case conditions.
- Setup and execute (automated) lab bench validations.
- Drive design of the hardware required for all bullets above.
- Ensure that DfX methods are introduced in the design.
- Execute and optimize in-depth data analysis on test data.
- Drive strategic, horizontal and/or innovation topics.
- Interface with Test Engineering to ensure that the test used in manufacturing and qualification covers all quality standards and product requirements.
- Evaluate the producibility of the products in industrial conditions with an optimized yield and cost.
- Interface with manufacturing sites to ramp the product into high volume manufacturing.
- Prepare the tools and flow for the handling of customer complaints and quality incidents.
Being a strong communicator, being curious beyond the boundaries of your own direct responsibilities, being team oriented but able to work independently and thinking critically are personal characteristics that will make you enjoy this role and be successful.
- BSc/MSc/PhD in Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
- >5 years of experience in IC Development, Test & Product Engineering, IC validation and/or Semiconductor Quality Engineering.
- Strong coordination skills.
- Skills in statistics and data analysis.
- Knowledge of programming language, such as Python and/or R is a pre.
- Strong problem-solving & analytical skills.
- Creative, rapidly learning, cooperative, flexible and a wide scope.
- Strong communication and reporting skills.
- Enthusiastic, international team player showing ownership and initiative.
- EU-citizen only.
Brunel offers outstanding individuals a highly diverse and challenging job in a company where an open, professional and pleasant working culture is highly valued; where your personal initiatives are noticed and rewarded; and where you get all the support, coaching and training you need for your future career. This is your chance to discover a wide range of sectors and activities and develop your expertise in a fast-paced and results-driven environment.
Being brokered by Brunel means you have a contract with Brunel. Not only do you have a contract, you are guaranteed a great career! Our primary and secondary terms of employment are excellent. Some examples are price reductions with CZ health insurance, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off. Brunel Engineering has been mediating both junior and senior engineers within the industry for over 30 years. Our clients range from multinationals to local companies. Together, we find the job that meets your needs.
Brunel is a specialized staffing agency, which means you are the focus! We always look for assignments that match your ambitions, life stage, and knowledge. Our consultants maintain warm and personal contact with you as a specialist and are always there for you.
With over 45 years of experience, we know better than anyone how to support and empower people to grow and excel in their careers. Our passion for people drives us to work every day with full conviction on our mission to make a difference in the development of our people.
Brunel's core values, "Passion for people," "Entrepreneurship," "Honest and integral," and "Results-oriented," guide our organization and the way our employees act. These values contribute to a positive and productive work environment.
Diversity and inclusion
Additionally, Brunel is committed to valuing and encouraging the diverse cultures, backgrounds, and perspectives within our company. We believe in the power of differences and think that diversity and inclusion contribute to a creative and innovative organization.
CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility)
At Brunel, we are strongly aware that we have a responsibility to operate not only economically but also socially and ecologically sustainably. This allows us to grow responsibly and contribute to a better world for future generations. We hope to make an inspiring impact on other companies and collectively make a meaningful difference for people and the environment.
We believe in creating an environment where you can realize your potential and contribute to the success of Brunel. This means connecting, learning, and developing. Here are some benefits of working at Brunel:
- Thanks to our onboarding program, you start with confidence right away.
- The personal development plan provides insight into your ambitions and opportunities within Brunel, offering you the chance to achieve personal goals.
- Through our BeSmart platform, you can take various in-house training courses.
- The training budget allows you to attend courses and training that align with your development needs and ambitions.
- The communities provide a platform where you can network and collaborate with other professionals.
We are here to help achieving your ambitions.
Do you also dream of becoming the best in your profession? Or do you aspire that one dream job? Let us support you! Our Be Smart online learning environment offers all you need. Trainings, study materials and best practices, aimed to improve both your hard and soft skills.
Part of our program is to let you learn and share experiences with colleagues; a network of fellow specialists who participate in training sessions, events, webinars and socials. The ideal platform to spar about your ideas and get to know each other.
Along with our network come many experiences to support your personal, customized career path. Brunel colleagues are assigned in over 500 companies in various branches, that enable you to explore your potential and realize your ambitions.
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Lisette Koopman is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number: PUB406205