About this job
- Market: Industry
- Industry: High Tech
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Gelderland
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, 26 March 2023
About this role: Process Engineeree
Are you a process engineer who is a team player and looking to work in a dynamic, high-tech environment? Do you want the opportunity to grow into a leading role where you execute and improve technical tool processes, using your analytical toolbox to optimize our fab performance? We might just be looking for you!
Our client provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions, maximizing its leading expertise in RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications.
This global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries, having over 45.000 employees and a revenue of more than $10 billion.
ICN8 is the largest 8-inch integrated-circuit wafer fab in Europe. It is a high-tech environment with many multi-discipline challenges, housing over 600+ manufacturing tools and 150 measurement tools (inline inspections, end-of-line testing). Products are made in CMOS, BIMOS, RFCMOS and SOI processes. In the next few years, we will continue our efforts in transferring processes to our fab, enabling further growth, and enlarging the capacity of our tool park.
You will report to the Engineering section manager of LITHOGRAPHY. You will be required to support Manufacturing and Process Sustaining and Enhancement (PSE).
As a Process Engineer you will be responsible for process performance with special focus on highly complex problems. Besides analyzing and solving problems, you will actively develop and introduce process improvements on product quality, throughput, scrap reduction, cost savings and reduction of repeating problems/excursions.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- To maintain and provide up-to-date procedures and processes, that meet the safety and quality requirements of NXP and comply with the applicable standards. To ensure validation of these procedures and processes on the shop floor;
- Pro-actively connect with Manufacturing and transfer improvement ideas concerning structural technical problems, material quality issues and bottlenecks into improvement actions, involving other sections and departments where applicable and driving these actions to their successful implementation;
- Use technical knowledge and experience contributing to improvement projects;
- Define the required quantity and secure the availability of production tools, initiate upgrades, support maintenance actions and solve safety issues;
- Coordinate quality related escalations to customers and support Manufacturing in securing production progress.
- MSc. level in Physics, Chemistry or other relevant technical area is preferred. HBO Bachelor is mandatory;
- Preferably experience in a high-tech/semiconductor environment;
- Preferably experience with lithography based processing;
- Knowledge of complex production processes;
- Languages: English and willing to learn Dutch;
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing, process optimization, Statistical Process Control, FMEA and Quality Management Systems (preferred).
- Raising the bar: analytical, pragmatic, pro-active and customer-oriented;
- Engages curiosity: is self-assured and able to engage and convince people, also at higher management levels;
- Takes initiative: shows ownership, has a hands-on mentality;
- Working together: is a reliable team player, listens to and absorbs other ideas and opinions. Good social/communication skills on different levels;
- Developing deep core competencies: is a quick learner, able to prioritize and operate independently and adapt to changing circumstances focusing on quality and continuous improvement.
Brunel offers outstanding individuals a highly diverse and challenging job opportunity in a company where an open, professional and pleasant working culture is greatly valued; where your personal initiatives will be noticed and rewarded; and where you will receive all the support, coaching and training you need for your future career.
This is your opportunity to discover a wide range of sectors and activities and develop your expertise in a fast-moving and results-oriented environment.
Being intermediated by Brunel means that you are contracted by Brunel. Not only you will have a contract, you will as well be assured of a great career! Our primary and secondary terms of work are excellent.
A few examples are price reductions at CZ Health Insurance, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off.
Brunel Engineering intermediates both junior and senior engineers within the industry for over 30 years now. Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies. Together we will find the job which meets your wishes.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
We are here to help achieving your ambitions.
Do you also dream of becoming the best in your profession? Or do you aspire that one dream job? Let us support you! Our Be Smart online learning environment offers all you need. Trainings, study materials and best practices, aimed to improve both your hard and soft skills.
Part of our program is to let you learn and share experiences with colleagues; a network of fellow specialists who participate in training sessions, events, webinars and socials. The ideal platform to spar about your ideas and get to know each other.
Along with our network come many experiences to support your personal, customized career path. Brunel colleagues are assigned in over 500 companies in various branches, that enable you to explore your potential and realize your ambitions.