About this job
- Market: Services
- Industry: IT & Telecom
- Area of Expertise: Network, Systems, Telephony & Hardware
- Location: Utrecht
What is required?
- hours per week: 36
- Education level: Academic Master +
- Closing date: Sunday, 12 February 2023
About this role: Oracle DBA Engineer
Imagine that you are working in a tribe that is responsible for the Digital Transformation of
Corporate Banking. This tribe is on a journey to transform her Activities globally and for that also wants to implement a new Global Way of Working for the delivered products and related IT.
Imagine that you will work in the heart of our IT Systems domain, managing and supporting our application platforms. You will contribute to the implementation of our new back office system for Wholesale and International domain in our regions Asia, Europe and Americas where Wholesale has over 20 branches offering wholesale banking services. Furthermore, imagine that you work in a squad which strives to be a High Performing Tech team. We continuously strive to improve ourselves and give each other the possibility to learn and fail. You will work with senior, medior and junior engineers who can teach you the best practices in the field. Fun, ownership and trust in each other form the fundament of our team.
- Knowledge of and experience with Agile, Lean and ITIL;
- Hands on experience with deployment and support of Weblogic 220.127.116.11&4, Fusion Middleware 18.104.22.168&4, SOA/BPM/ADF, OHS22.214.171.124, OTD 126.96.36.199&4, Oracle DB 19c, SQL/PLSQL, Linux, Flexcube 12.3 & 14.5;
- Azure, Splunk, HPSM9, would be a pré;
- Applicable knowledge of and experience with the combination of business domain and related IT chains;
- A basic mind-set of continuous improvement, flexibility and taking ownership. You focus on automating work in and around the team;
- You are able to convince people independently within the team and stakeholders outside the team of release deliverables and quality standards;
- You know how to assess risks and distinguish main issues from side issues;
- You are solution-oriented and able to see the work that needs to be done;
- You are able to work with your team and the stakeholders to find the right balance between
smaller and larger deployments, with consideration on chain dependencies;
- You are able to ensure controlled change – in accordance with quality standards and the required non-functional – of the applications using the standard processes (change-, release management);
- You can carry out activities in the area of automated (test) environment coordination and life cycle management;
- You are able to combine one or more technical specialties with the capability of taking over basic activities of other specialists on the team (analysis, development and testing);
- • You have experience with working in a dynamic international environment;
- • You have experience in implementing the Global Application Management processes, tools and procedures;
- • 40hrs workweek, standby shift, weekend deployment;
- • Align and drive service level agreements with business and IT vendors;
- • No problem to express yourself in English.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
We are here to help achieving your ambitions.
Do you also dream of becoming the best in your profession? Or do you aspire that one dream job? Let us support you! Our Be Smart online learning environment offers all you need. Trainings, study materials and best practices, aimed to improve both your hard and soft skills.
Part of our program is to let you learn and share experiences with colleagues; a network of fellow specialists who participate in training sessions, events, webinars and socials. The ideal platform to spar about your ideas and get to know each other.
Along with our network come many experiences to support your personal, customized career path. Brunel colleagues are assigned in over 500 companies in various branches, that enable you to explore your potential and realize your ambitions.