About this job
- Market: Industry
- Industry: Automotive
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Eindhoven
What is required?
- hours per week: 37.5
- Education level: Academic Master
- Closing date: Friday, 12 January 2024
About this role: On Board Diagnostics Engineer
Are you familiar with on OBD regulation and OBD systems topics?
- Development of calibrations to diagnose existing and/or new Combustion Engine and Aftertreatment components;
- Design diagnostic calibration strategies to maintain OBD compliance for engine programs in production and in development;
- Communication with internal and external parties to ensure that defined standards are known, introduced and applied;
- Watch and ensure that the development and the validation of the OBD system follows DAF process guidelines;
- Development of tools to control, maintain and optimize processes and documentation;
- Translation of OBD regulations to ensure that DAF engine development is compliant to OBD regulation and DAF product specification book.
- Bachelor or Master degree on Mechanical, Automotive or Electrical Engineering with an interest for Automotive or Vehicle Engineering;
- Knowledge of internal combustion engines is mandatory, Diesel is preferred;
- Knowledge and experience on SAE 1939-71/73 CAN is optional;
- Basic knowledge on OBD regulation and OBD systems;
- Ability to become quickly acquainted to complex and abstract issues.
Being intermediated by Brunel means that you are contracted by Brunel. Not only you will have a contract, you will as well be assured of a great career! Our primary and secondary terms of work are excellent. A few examples are price reductions at Zilveren Kruis, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off. Brunel Engineering intermediates both Junior and Senior Engineers within the industry for over 30 years now.
Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies. Together we will find the job which meets your wishes. Since you are living in another country and probably don’t immediately know how to find your way in the Netherlands, Brunel can help you with this. As an international company, we know better than anyone what it is like to move to a foreign country to work. This is why we can arrange the most important things - including those that don’t involve your job - for you and your partner so that you can fully focus on your career in the Netherlands.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
We are here to help achieving your ambitions.
Do you also dream of becoming the best in your profession? Or do you aspire that one dream job? Let us support you! Our Be Smart online learning environment offers all you need. Trainings, study materials and best practices, aimed to improve both your hard and soft skills.
Part of our program is to let you learn and share experiences with colleagues; a network of fellow specialists who participate in training sessions, events, webinars and socials. The ideal platform to spar about your ideas and get to know each other.
Along with our network come many experiences to support your personal, customized career path. Brunel colleagues are assigned in over 500 companies in various branches, that enable you to explore your potential and realize your ambitions.