About this job
- Market: Services
- Industry: IT & Telecom
- Area of Expertise: Network, Systems, Telephony & Hardware
- Location: Amsterdam
What is required?
- hours per week: 36
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, 12 February 2023
About this role: Network Engineer
The Infrastructure Services team delivers a stable, high quality, secure and cost-effective infrastructure solutions for the internal and worldwide organization.
The Network Datacentre team as part of the ISEU Network Security & Connectivity department is responsible for the maintenance and support of the Datacentre network and global Wan connectivity. The team manages the daily operations and maintenance of the global network environment. In self-organizing agile way of work they deliver IT network Datacentre services to our customers.
Making a difference
What will be your contribution as part of our Global Datacentre Networks team?
- Provide 2nd and 3rd line support to fix incidents or problems, during business hours and sometimes standby;
- Develop and maintain WAN and LAN solutions providing access to Internet and Financial Markets, based on HPE, F5, Cisco, Nexus and Juniper product ranges;
- Provisioning of network services, Security & Compliance;
- Input for capacity planning & stakeholder management.
With each other
This job role is split between operational work and project work. A shift system is operation between 07:30 -18:00, on call required. Most changes are planned outside business hours to minimize business impact.
Customer focus, taking responsibility and constantly looking for improvements are clearly essential for the role of Delivery Analyst.
In addition, it's important that you recognise everything in the checklist below:
- More than 5 years’ experience as Network Engineer in a large Corporate Multinational Environment;
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or (electronic) Engineering;
- Knowledge & Experience with IPv4, IPv6, IPsec.;
- Experience with products like HPE, F5, Cisco, Nexus and Juniper;
- Network certification on CCNP level;
- Basic knowledge and experience about ITIL processes is required;
- Experience with Cisco ACI and DevOps way of working has preference".
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
We are here to help achieving your ambitions.
Do you also dream of becoming the best in your profession? Or do you aspire that one dream job? Let us support you! Our Be Smart online learning environment offers all you need. Trainings, study materials and best practices, aimed to improve both your hard and soft skills.
Part of our program is to let you learn and share experiences with colleagues; a network of fellow specialists who participate in training sessions, events, webinars and socials. The ideal platform to spar about your ideas and get to know each other.
Along with our network come many experiences to support your personal, customized career path. Brunel colleagues are assigned in over 500 companies in various branches, that enable you to explore your potential and realize your ambitions.