Manufacturing Quality Engineer
Vacancy number • PUB406219
Are you a quality engineer with exceptional communication skills looking for a dynamic high-tech work environment with large growth potential? We might be looking for you! In this function you will in work in multidisciplinary teams all around the globe on challenging projects, developing both your leadership and technical skills.
About this role
As a Manufacturing Quality Engineer you are responsible for the proper execution of all quality related tasks within the ICN8 wafer fab either by executing the required tasks or by leading, consulting and coaching the teams that execute these.
- Handle and report of customer complaints.
- Handle and report quality index (trend).
- Handle process change qualification.
- Handle non-conforming material.
- Drive improvement programs (8D’s methodology, 3x5Why methodology).
- Support internal and external audits.
- Support sustaining safety, health, welfare and environment.
- Master’s or bachelor degree in applied science, Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Industrial Engineering or other relevant technical area.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills.
- Drive to fully understand complex issues.
- Preferable 1-2 years’ experience in a high-tech environment.
- Knowledge of Quality tools such as 8D, 5S, 3x5Why, 6 sigma, FMEA, SPC.
- Knowledge of quality systems such as IATF16949 and ISO9001.
- Knowledge of complex production processes.
- Languages:Dutch and English.
- Raising the bar; Analytical, pragmatic, pro-active and result oriented.
- Engages curiosity; Self-assured and able to engage and convince people, also at higher management levels.
- Takes initiative; shows ownership, hands on mentality.
- Working together; Is a reliable team player, listens to and absorbs other ideas and opinions. Good social/communication skills on different levels.
- Developing deep core competences; Is a quick learner, able to prioritize and operate independently and adapt to changing circumstances focusing on quality and continuous improvement.
Brunel offers outstanding individuals a highly diverse and challenging job in a company where an open, professional and pleasant working culture is highly valued; where your personal initiatives are noticed and rewarded; and where you get all the support, coaching and training you need for your future career. This is your chance to discover a wide range of sectors and activities and develop your expertise in a fast-paced and results-driven environment.
Being brokered by Brunel means you have a contract with Brunel. Not only do you have a contract, you are guaranteed a great career! Our primary and secondary terms of employment are excellent. Some examples are price reductions with CZ health insurance, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off. Brunel Engineering has been mediating both junior and senior engineers within the industry for over 30 years. Our clients range from multinationals to local companies. Together, we find the job that meets your needs.
Brunel is a specialized staffing agency, which means you are the focus! We always look for assignments that match your ambitions, life stage, and knowledge. Our consultants maintain warm and personal contact with you as a specialist and are always there for you.
With over 45 years of experience, we know better than anyone how to support and empower people to grow and excel in their careers. Our passion for people drives us to work every day with full conviction on our mission to make a difference in the development of our people.
Brunel's core values, "Passion for people," "Entrepreneurship," "Honest and integral," and "Results-oriented," guide our organization and the way our employees act. These values contribute to a positive and productive work environment.
Diversity and inclusion
Additionally, Brunel is committed to valuing and encouraging the diverse cultures, backgrounds, and perspectives within our company. We believe in the power of differences and think that diversity and inclusion contribute to a creative and innovative organization.
CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility)
At Brunel, we are strongly aware that we have a responsibility to operate not only economically but also socially and ecologically sustainably. This allows us to grow responsibly and contribute to a better world for future generations. We hope to make an inspiring impact on other companies and collectively make a meaningful difference for people and the environment.
We believe in creating an environment where you can realize your potential and contribute to the success of Brunel. This means connecting, learning, and developing. Here are some benefits of working at Brunel:
- Thanks to our onboarding program, you start with confidence right away.
- The personal development plan provides insight into your ambitions and opportunities within Brunel, offering you the chance to achieve personal goals.
- Through our BeSmart platform, you can take various in-house training courses.
- The training budget allows you to attend courses and training that align with your development needs and ambitions.
- The communities provide a platform where you can network and collaborate with other professionals.
We are here to help achieving your ambitions.
Do you also dream of becoming the best in your profession? Or do you aspire that one dream job? Let us support you! Our Be Smart online learning environment offers all you need. Trainings, study materials and best practices, aimed to improve both your hard and soft skills.
Part of our program is to let you learn and share experiences with colleagues; a network of fellow specialists who participate in training sessions, events, webinars and socials. The ideal platform to spar about your ideas and get to know each other.
Along with our network come many experiences to support your personal, customized career path. Brunel colleagues are assigned in over 500 companies in various branches, that enable you to explore your potential and realize your ambitions.
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Lisette Koopman is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number: PUB406219