About this job
- Market: Life Sciences & Health Care
- Industry: Medical devices
- Area of Expertise: Manufacturing
- Location: Noord Brabant
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Monday, 8 January 2024
About this role: Manufacturing Engineer Field Analysis Lab
As a Manufacturing Engineer you are responsible for define, improve and maintain the production process within the Field Analysis Lab in the Manufacturing Department Factory Best. The lab is responsible for failure mode analysis of parts coming from the field as input for development department.
It is a new department in an existing manufacturing organization, new team with teamlead and one other engineering colleague. Defining production flow including according documentation, trainings needs to be made. The role is a dynamic mix of entrepreneurship, product design, manufacturing, testing equipment, documentation and new team/competence development.
Experience in the medical field is a plus.
- Writing work instructions, monitor/maintain devices and tooling, instruct employees, implement and maintain production processes.
- Failure mode analysis and advice on creating and implementing structural solutions.
- Defining and maintaining a smooth production process in cooperation with operations, engineers, development and quality.
- Preparation and introduction of product changes through Life Cycle Management and New Product Introductions within the manufacturing process
- Participates as an expert in audits
- Give support and execute New Product Introductions.
- Support & execute Process Validation · Analysis of performance data with respect to products and processes (Six-sigma, Statistical Process Control)
- Defines and leads improvement projects for the assigned unit, to improve efficiency, product quality and test section (Green Belt).
- Investigation and escalation of Production issues/complaints, if needed together with development.
You are a part of Factory Best, one of the largest Medical Manufacturing Sites in Health Systems. The Field Analysis Lab is part of Components, Repair and Refurbishment department. You report in the teamleader of the Field Analysis Lab, which is reporting in the Production Leader Components, Repair and Refurbishment. You will be working closely with engineering within the Factory Best Operations, Quality department, Research and Development of the business.
- Typical bachelor in electronics or mechatronics or comparable. Master level is overqualification.
- Hands-on mentality, proficient in documentation and natural inclination for accuracy.
- Be independent, pro-active, and not afraid to take ownership, including relevant stakeholders’ management.
- A result & quality driven approach.
- Experience within Manufacturing or Engineering within high tech industry.
- Basic experience with OT (Operational Technology) and IT (Information Technology).
- Comprehension skills and ability to analyze and summarize.
- Technical knowledge to identify tooling issues and translate R&D requirements towards a manufacturing process, in collaboration with R&D and tooling suppliers.
- Experience with quality management and quality systems. Preferably experience in the medical industry (ISO 9001, 13485, FDA requirements, audits, FMEA, 8D, SPC, etc.).
- Personal & communication skills (Dutch & English). Communication with operators up to developers & management.
- This role requires primarily a full-time attendance at the office, given the responsibilities in many situations cannot be carried out from home. Where possible, the hybrid work concept is applicable in consultation with your manager.
Brunel offers outstanding individuals a highly diverse and challenging job in a company where an open, professional and pleasant working culture is highly valued; where your personal initiatives are noticed and rewarded; and where you get all the support, coaching and training you need for your future career. This is your chance to discover a wide range of sectors and activities and develop your expertise in a fast-paced and results-driven environment.
Being brokered by Brunel means you have a contract with Brunel. Not only do you have a contract, you are guaranteed a great career! Our primary and secondary terms of employment are excellent. Some examples are price reductions with CZ health insurance, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off. Brunel Engineering has been mediating both junior and senior engineers within the industry for over 30 years. Our clients range from multinationals to local companies. Together, we find the job that meets your needs.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
We are here to help achieving your ambitions.
Do you also dream of becoming the best in your profession? Or do you aspire that one dream job? Let us support you! Our Be Smart online learning environment offers all you need. Trainings, study materials and best practices, aimed to improve both your hard and soft skills.
Part of our program is to let you learn and share experiences with colleagues; a network of fellow specialists who participate in training sessions, events, webinars and socials. The ideal platform to spar about your ideas and get to know each other.
Along with our network come many experiences to support your personal, customized career path. Brunel colleagues are assigned in over 500 companies in various branches, that enable you to explore your potential and realize your ambitions.