About this job
- Market: Industry
- Industry: High Tech
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Eindhoven
What is required?
- hours per week: 37.5
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Saturday, 15 July 2023
About this role: Line Lead Engineer
Are you ready for your next step within the Automotive sector as a Lead engineer and do you have test experience?
- Responsible for realizing project deliverables within one or more areas of expertise;
- Coordinate and coaching activities of test engineers;
- participation in change management process;
- Secure that technical project choices are within the framework of the chosen strategies by the line management;
- Initiate and participate in risk analysis and test plans;
- Signaling discrepancies (technical content, resource planning) between wishes and decisions line organization and project organization;
- Translate project objectives into requirements for the assigned components or subsystems;
- Document and evaluate test results;
- Develop new test procedures for engine components and engine systems;
- Active contribution to improve test efficiency and test quality;
- Collaboration in project teams.
- Bachelor / Master degree Automotive or Mechanical Engineering• Competences:o Action oriented mindset;
o Operates with a vision;o Focuses on delivering benefits to meet/exceed expectations;o Focuses on building/enhancing his/her people;o Evaluates performance of self/others by results;
o Anticipates project/organizational change;o Operates with full integrity;o Self-motivated;o Able to achieve goals that are self-initiated or set by other stakeholders.
• Knowledge of internal combustion engines, modern controls, sensors, actuators and electronics;• Knowledge on thermodynamics and fluid dynamics is preferred;• Familiar with measurement techniques for temperature, pressure, flow and data analysis;
• Enthusiasm to deal with complex engine systems and development of solutions for complex technical challenges;• Excellent communication skills, Emotional Intelligence;• Able to work in a complex project oriented environment;• Good English skills are mandatory, and Dutch has preference;
• At least 6 years relevant work experience.
Brunel offers outstanding individuals a highly diverse and challenging job opportunity in a company where an open, professional and pleasant working culture is greatly valued; where your personal initiatives will be noticed and rewarded; and where you will receive all the support, coaching and training you need for your future career. This is your opportunity to discover a wide range of sectors and activities and develop your expertise in a fast-moving and results-oriented environment. Being intermediated by Brunel means that you are contracted by Brunel. Not only you will have a contract, you will as well be assured of a great career! Our primary and secondary terms of work are excellent. A few examples are price reductions at CZ Health Insurance, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off. Brunel Engineering intermediates both junior and senior engineers within the industry for over 30 years now. Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies. Together we will find the job which meets your wishes.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
The client is part of a global truck manufacturer. This division is one of Europe's best and distinguishes itself with the development, sale and production of high-quality products. This is expressed in energy-efficient trucks, driving comfort, low costs per kilometer and limited impact on the environment. On a 'build to order' basis, trucks are produced to order. Excellent production planning and control are therefore necessary to be able to meet the many customer-specific wishes and requirements.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
We are here to help achieving your ambitions.
Do you also dream of becoming the best in your profession? Or do you aspire that one dream job? Let us support you! Our Be Smart online learning environment offers all you need. Trainings, study materials and best practices, aimed to improve both your hard and soft skills.
Part of our program is to let you learn and share experiences with colleagues; a network of fellow specialists who participate in training sessions, events, webinars and socials. The ideal platform to spar about your ideas and get to know each other.
Along with our network come many experiences to support your personal, customized career path. Brunel colleagues are assigned in over 500 companies in various branches, that enable you to explore your potential and realize your ambitions.