Lead Mechanical Engineer
Vacancy number • PUB406699
Are you ready to take over multiple projects and be the leader of the team?
About this role
- Within the engineering department, you are an important pivot in the execution of a project.
- You are the point of contact and sounding board for complex issues.
- You dare to bear the technical responsibility of the projects delivered by your team.
- You translate the customer's wishes into successful concepts with an eye for quality, costs, manufacturability, safety and lead time.
- You discuss your design choices with the client.
- You carry out technical analyses and develop them conceptually.
- You are involved in the project at an early stage and make an important contribution to the quality and completeness of the customer specifications. Again in close contact with the customer.
- You carry out the necessary strength calculations and make risk analyses for the Machinery Directive and CE marking.
- You coach, advise and guide engineers in solving complex, technical issues.
- You are jointly responsible for the planning and progress of the work.
- You are involved in the test phase and administration of machines, FAT and SAT test.
- You identify possible deviations within the project and are involved in optimising the end result.
- You are the propagator of Brabant Engineering's vision and working method.
- You are about 70%-75% substantively involved in technology.
- The rest of your time will be involved in quotations, presentations, coaching and checking engineers, schedules and progress discussions.
- You have a hbo/wo degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electromechanics, Mechatronics or Automotive and extensive experience as a Lead Engineer or approx.
- 10 years of experience as a Senior Engineer.
- You have good communication skills in English language
Being intermediated by Brunel means that you are contracted by Brunel. Not only you will have a contract, you will as well be assured of a great career! Our primary and secondary terms of work are excellent. A few examples are price reductions at Zilveren Kruis, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off. Brunel Engineering intermediates both Junior and Senior Engineers within the industry for over 30 years now.
Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies. Together we will find the job which meets your wishes. Since you are living in another country and probably don’t immediately know how to find your way in the Netherlands, Brunel can help you with this. As an international company, we know better than anyone what it is like to move to a foreign country to work. This is why we can arrange the most important things - including those that don’t involve your job - for you and your partner so that you can fully focus on your career in the Netherlands.
Brunel is a specialized staffing agency, which means you are the focus! We always look for assignments that match your ambitions, life stage, and knowledge. Our consultants maintain warm and personal contact with you as a specialist and are always there for you.
With over 45 years of experience, we know better than anyone how to support and empower people to grow and excel in their careers. Our passion for people drives us to work every day with full conviction on our mission to make a difference in the development of our people.
Brunel's core values, "Passion for people," "Entrepreneurship," "Honest and integral," and "Results-oriented," guide our organization and the way our employees act. These values contribute to a positive and productive work environment.
Diversity and inclusion
Additionally, Brunel is committed to valuing and encouraging the diverse cultures, backgrounds, and perspectives within our company. We believe in the power of differences and think that diversity and inclusion contribute to a creative and innovative organization.
CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility)
At Brunel, we are strongly aware that we have a responsibility to operate not only economically but also socially and ecologically sustainably. This allows us to grow responsibly and contribute to a better world for future generations. We hope to make an inspiring impact on other companies and collectively make a meaningful difference for people and the environment.
We believe in creating an environment where you can realize your potential and contribute to the success of Brunel. This means connecting, learning, and developing. Here are some benefits of working at Brunel:
- Thanks to our onboarding program, you start with confidence right away.
- The personal development plan provides insight into your ambitions and opportunities within Brunel, offering you the chance to achieve personal goals.
- Through our BeSmart platform, you can take various in-house training courses.
- The training budget allows you to attend courses and training that align with your development needs and ambitions.
- The communities provide a platform where you can network and collaborate with other professionals.
We are here to help achieving your ambitions.
Do you also dream of becoming the best in your profession? Or do you aspire that one dream job? Let us support you! Our Be Smart online learning environment offers all you need. Trainings, study materials and best practices, aimed to improve both your hard and soft skills.
Part of our program is to let you learn and share experiences with colleagues; a network of fellow specialists who participate in training sessions, events, webinars and socials. The ideal platform to spar about your ideas and get to know each other.
Along with our network come many experiences to support your personal, customized career path. Brunel colleagues are assigned in over 500 companies in various branches, that enable you to explore your potential and realize your ambitions.
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Eleana Karelaki is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number: PUB406699