About this job
- Market: Services
- Industry: Sales & Marketing
- Area of Expertise: Operations
- Location: Noord Holland
What is required?
- 5+ years recruitment experience in Europe
- must currently live in The Netherlands
- available to work in Eindhoven and/or Delft
- you need to have a driver license
About this role: International Recruiter
YOU MUST LIVE IN THE NETHERLANDS
Within the team of Specialized Staffing, all matters are arranged for our international colleagues. As a recruiter, you approach potential new employees from all over the world. Besides the formal part of the job, there is a great personal responsibility. You help someone to relocate their entire life and family to a new work and living environment. It is a big responsibility, but also a very rewarding job!You source, interview, and actively present candidates (who specialize in a domain within Engineering or IT) to our internal teams. There is an exciting challenge within stakeholder management to ensure that your candidates are presented to the client. Therefore, it is important that you are driven to achieve annual targets and have a commercial mindset.
Because you have insight into labor market data, you know where to find the right international talents for our teams. You use multiple tools and techniques to find and approach candidates about the challenging opportunities we offer in the Netherlands! At the same time, your goal is to be a trusted person for our colleagues to help them move to the Netherlands within a safe environment and become part of Brunel.
The most important thing is that you have an international mindset and that you are genuinely interested and involved in the people around you. If you are an excellent communicator, your work will be easier. It would be great if you also have:
- Bachelor's/master's degree
- Approximately 5 years relevant experience within recruitment;
- A driver's license.
You will be part of a dynamic, young, and energetic working environment where your career comes first. We also reserve space for personal development, which can be achieved through coaching conversations or by attending training courses and education.Furthermore, you can also expect:
- A gross starting salary between €2.987 and €4.000 per month based on a full-time employment, depending on the knowledge and experience you bring;
- Excellent bonus scheme;
- You can expect to receive a good pension plan, collective health insurance, and travel expense scheme. In addition, you will receive 26 vacation days and the possibility to buy up to 40 vacation days;
- Lease car, iPhone, and Surface (which you can also use privately);
- Hybrid working policy with flexible hours so that, for example, you can still exercise, travel less in traffic, or be available for your children;
- Various green employment conditions such as a lease bicycle and company fruit;
- Learning & Development opportunities and an education budget;
- Discounts at gyms and cultural activities, along with an extensive vitality offer;
- We believe that celebrating successes is just as important as working hard. Will you join our next Brunel party?
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel CommunityBrunel is a global service organization. We connect specialists to challenging projects with various employers in different sectors. These sectors offer opportunities to participate in the development of world-class new technologies. Above all, we are a career institute. Together, we care about education and social involvement, people, and personal growth. That is what it means to be part of Brunel.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
We are here to help achieving your ambitions.
Do you also dream of becoming the best in your profession? Or do you aspire that one dream job? Let us support you! Our Be Smart online learning environment offers all you need. Trainings, study materials and best practices, aimed to improve both your hard and soft skills.
Part of our program is to let you learn and share experiences with colleagues; a network of fellow specialists who participate in training sessions, events, webinars and socials. The ideal platform to spar about your ideas and get to know each other.
Along with our network come many experiences to support your personal, customized career path. Brunel colleagues are assigned in over 500 companies in various branches, that enable you to explore your potential and realize your ambitions.