About this job
- Market: Industry
- Industry: Automotive
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Eindhoven
What is required?
- hours per week: 37.5
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Monday, 20 March 2023
About this role: Emissions Requirement Engineer
We are currently looking for an experienced engineer (10+ years) in Emission Performance and Testing!
PACCAR Global Engines is the organization within PACCAR responsible for engine development. In our state-of-art engine development centers, engine families are developed meeting future regulations.As a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of high-quality premium trucks we offer multiple opportunities to contribute to our success in a multi-disciplinary team.Within the engine development department, the System Definition group is responsible for definition of new engine and aftertreatment concepts, as well as emissions and installation documentation, project scoping and functional requirements to meet (new) customer demands and emission regulations.
Emission regulation has a major impact on PACCAR’s products and is one of the major inputs when defining new engine and aftertreatment concepts. A thorough understanding of the relevant emission regulation and understanding of the technical requirements it brings to the engine and aftertreatment concepts is of very high importance.To ensure we continue to provide our customers with high quality products that meet current and future emission standards, we look for a well-qualified:Property Owner Emissions________________________________________
- Develop thorough understanding of future EU and NA emission compliance regulations relevant to PACCAR’s products
- Translate legal emission requirements into technical requirements for engine and aftertreatmento Understand the elements that determine emission performanceo Create performance requirements for each of these elements to ensure emission compliance
- Understand technical impact of regulation updates & ensure changes are understood within the Development Organization
- Ownership and propagation of Emissions Requirements in the Development Organization
- Advise and guide development team to ensure emission control systems meet legal requirements regarding Emission Compliance
- Create vision and roadmap for future Emissions Regulations
- Assist in communication with legislators
- Master Degree in Automotive or Mechanical Engineering;
- Minimum Ten Year Experience with Emission Performance Development and Testing of (heavy duty diesel) engine and aftertreatment systems;
- Understanding of North American and/or European Emission Legislation;
- Experience with Requirement Engineering (DNG knowledge is a pre).
Being intermediated by Brunel means that you are contracted by Brunel. Not only you will have a contract, you will as well be assured of a great career! Our primary and secondary terms of work are excellent. A few examples are price reductions at CZ Health Insurance, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off. Brunel Engineering intermediates both Junior and Senior Engineers within the industry for over 30 years now. Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies. Together we will find the job which meets your wishes.
Since you are living in another country and probably don’t immediately know how to find your way in the Netherlands, Brunel can help you with this. As an international company, we know better than anyone what it is like to move to a foreign country to work. This is why we can arrange the most important things - including those that don’t involve your job - for you and your partner so that you can fully focus on your career in the Netherlands.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
We are here to help achieving your ambitions.
Do you also dream of becoming the best in your profession? Or do you aspire that one dream job? Let us support you! Our Be Smart online learning environment offers all you need. Trainings, study materials and best practices, aimed to improve both your hard and soft skills.
Part of our program is to let you learn and share experiences with colleagues; a network of fellow specialists who participate in training sessions, events, webinars and socials. The ideal platform to spar about your ideas and get to know each other.
Along with our network come many experiences to support your personal, customized career path. Brunel colleagues are assigned in over 500 companies in various branches, that enable you to explore your potential and realize your ambitions.