About this job
- Market: Industry
- Industry: High Tech
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: VELDHOVEN
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Saturday, 15 October 2022
: electro mechanical engineer
You want to work as an electro-mechanical design engineer in a high-tech environment?
Together with the electrical architect and other stakeholders you define clear requirements, which you will translate into drawings/schematics of electrical modules and interconnects. These are then picked up by electro mechanical engineers who will create the technical product documentation. You work both on existing and new designs.
- Create and maintain electrical technical drawings/schematics/documents of electrical modules and infrastructure (Functional overview, High level block diagram, Detailed wiring diagrams, cable overview, bundle overview, customer install information, electrical safety data);
- Design the schematics of interconnect and passive PCBA’sSupport, and if applicable drive, the outsourcing of development activities at co-developers;
- Provide technical input to suppliers/manufacturers with the help of our quality engineers;
- Plan your work in the context of the different projects, take end-to-end responsibility;
- Assure good quality pro-actively and assist in solving reliability/quality issues;
- Bring your knowledge to the factory and help with the integration of your designsWork with the architects on the future development/technology roadmap;
- Operate in a multidisciplinary team and be able to represent the team.
- Secondary vocational education or bachelor in electrical engineering or similar (Dutch: MBO-4 education with HBO thinking and acting attitude);
- 3+ years experience in the design of electrical high tech systems with cabinets, racks, cables & electronic modules and passive/interconnect PCBA’s;
- Broad electrical engineering knowledge and familiar with physics, mechanics, mechatronics and software;
- Experience with working in multidisciplinary design teams;
- Familiar with SAFe - Agile wow is a plus.
Brunel offers outstanding individuals a highly diverse and challenging job opportunity in a company where an open, professional and pleasant working culture is greatly valued; where your personal initiatives will be noticed and rewarded; and where you will receive all the support, coaching and training you need for your future career.This is your opportunity to discover a wide range of sectors and activities and develop your expertise in a fast-moving and results-oriented environment. Being intermediated by Brunel means that you are contracted by Brunel. Not only you will have a contract, you will as well be assured of a great career! Our primary and secondary terms of work are excellent. A few examples are price reductions at CZ Health Insurance, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off. Brunel Engineering intermediates both junior and senior engineers within the industry for over 30 years now. Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies. Together we will find the job which meets your wishes
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Being seconded by Brunel Engineering as a electro-mechanical engineer means that you will be employed by Brunel. At Brunel Engineering, your career comes first. We offer you various training opportunities to accelerate your career. You will be guided within this process by a Brunel Account Manager. You benefit from a fixed monthly salary with bonus opportunity.
In addition to good primary employment conditions, we also offer you excellent secondary employment conditions, including a favorable pension scheme and collective discount on individual insurances. Brunel also offers you nice extras in the cultural and sporting field. Because not everyone finds the same things important, you also benefit from a flexible employment package, specifically aimed at your situation. For example, you can decide for yourself whether you want to purchase extra vacation days. At Brunel you not only have the security of a contract, but also of a career.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
We are here to help achieving your ambitions.
Do you also dream of becoming the best in your profession? Or do you aspire that one dream job? Let us support you! Our Be Smart online learning environment offers all you need. Trainings, study materials and best practices, aimed to improve both your hard and soft skills.
Part of our program is to let you learn and share experiences with colleagues; a network of fellow specialists who participate in training sessions, events, webinars and socials. The ideal platform to spar about your ideas and get to know each other.
Along with our network come many experiences to support your personal, customized career path. Brunel colleagues are assigned in over 500 companies in various branches, that enable you to explore your potential and realize your ambitions.