About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Renewable Energy
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Netherlands
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Master +
- Closing date: Thursday, 2 March 2023
About this role: Electrical Engineer - E-Mobility (Power Electricity Transportation)
We are seeking an experienced Electrical Engineer with a focus on E-Mobility and power electricity transportation. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 4 years of experience in this field and be knowledgeable in AC/DC charging technology. This position will involve working with retail, fleet/commercial, and industrial clients, as well as experience in 'offroad mobility'.
The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for working on projects related to the transmission, distribution, and side load of electricity for mobility purposes. This may include the integration of local grids into larger systems, as well as ensuring energy is available for mobility and circularity.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or related field;
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in E-Mobility and power electricity transportation;
- Knowledge of AC/DC charging technology;
- Experience in retail, fleet/commercial, and industrial settings;
- Understanding of offroad mobility;
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
If you are an experienced Electrical Engineer with a passion for E-Mobility and power electricity transportation, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- Master's degree in electrical engineering or a related field;
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in charging technology;
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically and creatively;
- Experience with transportation of energy;
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills;
- A passion for innovation and continuous learning in the field of energy.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
We are here to help achieving your ambitions.
Do you also dream of becoming the best in your profession? Or do you aspire that one dream job? Let us support you! Our Be Smart online learning environment offers all you need. Trainings, study materials and best practices, aimed to improve both your hard and soft skills.
Part of our program is to let you learn and share experiences with colleagues; a network of fellow specialists who participate in training sessions, events, webinars and socials. The ideal platform to spar about your ideas and get to know each other.
Along with our network come many experiences to support your personal, customized career path. Brunel colleagues are assigned in over 500 companies in various branches, that enable you to explore your potential and realize your ambitions.