Vacancy number • PUB406090
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Play a key position for the growth of our client as an Electrical designer with experience in having familiarity with the mechatronics domain and the medical equipment domain.
As an Electrical Designer, you will work in a multi-disciplinary project team of highly skilled technical experts. You will participate in the design, implementation, testing and integrating of the electrical part for equipment in the mechatronics medical domain.
Key aspects in complex mechatronic equipment are advanced motion control and accurate measurements. You will participate in the electrical architecture to accommodate these aspects.
About this role
- Contribution to the electrical architecture of modules/subassemblies.
- Designing and documenting electrical modules/subassemblies like E-cabinet design, cabling, and interfacing, connectors, and E-cabinet design.
- All this in an environment where electrical guidelines for Healthcare equipment as IEC-60601, ISO 13485 are used.
You are a part of
The Mechatronics & Manufacturing Systems department of Philips Innovation Engineering that is responsible for specification, design and realization of high-end mechatronic solutions. In this department is the group Mechatronics Engineering & Technologies responsible for the electrical and software control of this equipment and products.
- A Bachelor degree in electrical engineering.
- 2 to 5 years work experience, preferably some years in a high-tech environment.
- Are a proven team player.
- A customer centric attitude.
- Are able to make a work break down and a planning for your own work.
- You have technical experience and knowledge about electrical cabinet design and the electrical interfacing to equipment or machinery.
- Knowledge of electrical components for industrial automation.
- Knowledge of motion control solutions (servo technology).
- Interest in the domains medical equipment, industrial automation and mechatronics
- Are able to make detailed wirings of cabling, field boxes, and electrical cabinets.
- Are able to make test specifications, and execute these tests.
- Experience with regulations for developing medical equipment.
- Experience with CE, EMC and UL regulations.
- Are an experienced user of EPlan.
- It would be a preference when you have experience in working with:
o Microsoft Vision;
o The Philips system for technical product documentation.
- You are willing to travel up to 25%.
Brunel offers outstanding individuals a highly diverse and challenging job in a company where an open, professional and pleasant working culture is highly valued; where your personal initiatives are noticed and rewarded; and where you get all the support, coaching and training you need for your future career. This is your chance to discover a wide range of sectors and activities and develop your expertise in a fast-paced and results-driven environment.
Being brokered by Brunel means you have a contract with Brunel. Not only do you have a contract, you are guaranteed a great career! Our primary and secondary terms of employment are excellent. Some examples are price reductions with CZ health insurance, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off. Brunel Engineering has been mediating both junior and senior engineers within the industry for over 30 years. Our clients range from multinationals to local companies. Together, we find the job that meets your needs.
Brunel is a specialized staffing agency, which means you are the focus! We always look for assignments that match your ambitions, life stage, and knowledge. Our consultants maintain warm and personal contact with you as a specialist and are always there for you.
With over 45 years of experience, we know better than anyone how to support and empower people to grow and excel in their careers. Our passion for people drives us to work every day with full conviction on our mission to make a difference in the development of our people.
Brunel's core values, "Passion for people," "Entrepreneurship," "Honest and integral," and "Results-oriented," guide our organization and the way our employees act. These values contribute to a positive and productive work environment.
Diversity and inclusion
Additionally, Brunel is committed to valuing and encouraging the diverse cultures, backgrounds, and perspectives within our company. We believe in the power of differences and think that diversity and inclusion contribute to a creative and innovative organization.
CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility)
At Brunel, we are strongly aware that we have a responsibility to operate not only economically but also socially and ecologically sustainably. This allows us to grow responsibly and contribute to a better world for future generations. We hope to make an inspiring impact on other companies and collectively make a meaningful difference for people and the environment.
We believe in creating an environment where you can realize your potential and contribute to the success of Brunel. This means connecting, learning, and developing. Here are some benefits of working at Brunel:
- Thanks to our onboarding program, you start with confidence right away.
- The personal development plan provides insight into your ambitions and opportunities within Brunel, offering you the chance to achieve personal goals.
- Through our BeSmart platform, you can take various in-house training courses.
- The training budget allows you to attend courses and training that align with your development needs and ambitions.
- The communities provide a platform where you can network and collaborate with other professionals.
We are here to help achieving your ambitions.
Do you also dream of becoming the best in your profession? Or do you aspire that one dream job? Let us support you! Our Be Smart online learning environment offers all you need. Trainings, study materials and best practices, aimed to improve both your hard and soft skills.
Part of our program is to let you learn and share experiences with colleagues; a network of fellow specialists who participate in training sessions, events, webinars and socials. The ideal platform to spar about your ideas and get to know each other.
Along with our network come many experiences to support your personal, customized career path. Brunel colleagues are assigned in over 500 companies in various branches, that enable you to explore your potential and realize your ambitions.
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Lisette Koopman is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number: PUB406090