About this job
- Market: Industry
- Industry: High Tech
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Noord Brabant
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Master
- Closing date: Sunday, 31 December 2023
About this role: (Dutch speaking only) Supply Chain Project Coordinator
In this role, you work for the Product Lifecycle Management department as part of a cross-departmental R&D team. This means you’ll be balancing a broad range of stakeholders both from within your crossfunctional project team and from the Sourcing & Supply chain management departments. You’ll beoperationally supporting technology-driven development projects by finding creative supply chain solutions that not only meet your stakeholders needs but also help bring the supply chain management
department to the next level.
The product life cycle management department stands out with having tight collaboration with other departments and teams across the company, and for securing material availability.
Specific responsibilities for this role include:
- Creating a project plan and maintaining it.
- Incorporating logistics requirements into designs
- Ordering materials in order to ensure material availability
- Conducting logistics risk analyses
- Support the project on operational logistical tasks
- Proactively managing material availability by making sure the bill of material (raw materials list) and technical product drawings required for a particular part are available on schedule.
- Creating transparent parts supply and demand schedules
- Creating decision sheets for late materials
- Determining the consequences that proposed plan changes have on the supply chain
- Creating, aligning, and monitoring implementation plans for engineering changes, while safeguarding the impact on material timing, cost and quality.
- Contributing to the further development of the product life cycle management department
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or Supply Chain / Logistics or equivalent experience.
- At least 2 years of experience with material planning/demand/supply planning.
- Experience with SAP
- Experience in logistics and project management
- A competitive salary;
- Opportunity for various bonuses;
- Your own Brunel consultant who will work with you on your career path;An extensive training program and job-specific training within your expertise;
- Travel reimbursement;
- Discount on your pension contribution and various insurances;
- A flexible benefits package;
- Discount on cultural and sporting outings.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
We are here to help achieving your ambitions.
Do you also dream of becoming the best in your profession? Or do you aspire that one dream job? Let us support you! Our Be Smart online learning environment offers all you need. Trainings, study materials and best practices, aimed to improve both your hard and soft skills.
Part of our program is to let you learn and share experiences with colleagues; a network of fellow specialists who participate in training sessions, events, webinars and socials. The ideal platform to spar about your ideas and get to know each other.
Along with our network come many experiences to support your personal, customized career path. Brunel colleagues are assigned in over 500 companies in various branches, that enable you to explore your potential and realize your ambitions.