About this job
- Market: Services
- Industry: IT & Telecom
- Area of Expertise: Software Development & Application Management
- Location: Utrecht
What is required?
- hours per week: 36
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, 19 March 2023
About this role: Data Engineer
As a Data Engineer you will be part of Data & Insights, a cross-functional team that is responsible for the delivery of different types of data products, servicing a wide range of stakeholders in the I&T organization. Here, you will work with the latest technology and tools to build your data products. The atmosphere in the team is informal, and we’re ok with making ‘mistakes’ as long as everyone is open about it and learns from it. We all work together at the frontier of a major digital revolution and with the core value-assets (data!) of the organization. Data & Insights therefore is in constant collaboration with business users, data providers, platform teams and many other teams to improve the delivery of their products.
- You have at least 5 years of related work experience;
- You have at minimum a Bachelor’s Degree in IT or a related field;
- You have done software development and you have participated in an Agile; environment, using the Scrum principles;
- You have experience in gathering requirements from various stakeholders;
- You are an experienced designer of data solutions;
- You are proficient in technical data modeling;
- You are data savvy and have experience in data engineering;
- You have experience in building, implementing and maintaining scalable data pipelines;
- You are Microsoft Azure Certified;
- You have experience with Databricks/Spark;
- You are proficient in Python and DAX.
Joining us as a Data Engineer, it means that you are employed directly by Brunel. We offer you the chance to accelerate your career. You will have interesting training opportunities to accelerate your career. Besides great primary working conditions we also offer excellent secondary working conditions. Apart from that you also benefit from a flexible benefits package, specifically tailored to your situation.
- Customized training plan, specifically tailored to your needs;
- Development opportunities that suit you. Either the technical side, or more the consultancy side;
- A small but close team under construction;
- Depending on your needs and the needs of your client, you have the possibility to work at the Brunel offices, at home or at the client's premises, whatever is convenient;
- Laptop and home office equipment.
If you are an employee from abroad, then we assist you to have a safe landing. If necessary, we will be your sponsor for the visa, we guide you with your relocation and we guide you with your career.
Our team is active with various large medium-sized clients and sectors. Together with you, we look forassignments and projects that fit your level of experience and field of interest.
We invite you to apply for this interesting position so that you can work with nationalities from all over the world and in an atmosphere in which all employees are valued.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel is a global provider of flexible workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics (global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup) and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally. By encouraging our networks to connect, we ensure that all individuals have the opportunity to learn and grow.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
We are here to help achieving your ambitions.
Do you also dream of becoming the best in your profession? Or do you aspire that one dream job? Let us support you! Our Be Smart online learning environment offers all you need. Trainings, study materials and best practices, aimed to improve both your hard and soft skills.
Part of our program is to let you learn and share experiences with colleagues; a network of fellow specialists who participate in training sessions, events, webinars and socials. The ideal platform to spar about your ideas and get to know each other.
Along with our network come many experiences to support your personal, customized career path. Brunel colleagues are assigned in over 500 companies in various branches, that enable you to explore your potential and realize your ambitions.