About this job
- Market: Services
- Industry: IT & Telecom
- Area of Expertise: Network, Systems, Telephony & Hardware
- Location: Utrecht
What is required?
- hours per week: 36
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Wednesday, 31 May 2023
About this role: CyberArk Engineer
Imagine, that you take care of the manager of accounts within the organization. With you, as a DevOps Engineer, we make it possible together. You will join the Identity & Access management team, and you will contribute with your expertise in the field of CyberArk and related products.
To strengthen the Privilege Access Management (PAM) team, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer with experience in a complex application environment, preferably with experience in (automated) releasing and testing of out of the box applications.
• As an Engineer you are integrally responsible for PAM services, based on CyberArk and related products. We manage passwords for a large number of different international environments;
• As an Engineer you are also responsible for implementing changes to the PAM services. In two weekly sprints you work on refining, developing, testing and delivering functionalities. You work closely with the Product Owner to achieve the best possible solution for the customer;
• Continuous improvement is a matter of course for you and you dare to challenge the current working method and tooling;
• You handle incidents and problems to provide a solid service to worldwide users;
• You also have in-depth (development) expertise on multiple platforms and middleware and combine this with experiences in Cyberark's portfolio;
• You feel responsible for delivering high-quality software and everything that goes with it.
You are customer focused, you have a learning and knowledge sharing attitude and you also have a result orientation. These are indispensable for this position of DevOps engineer. Beside this, it is important that you also recognize yourself in the points mentioned below:
• Are a engineer who quickly finds his way in a complex, large-scale and tough environment;
• Knowledge and experience with Cyberark is a must. Experience with other parts of the Cyberark portfolio (PSM, PSMP, CPM, PTA, OPM etc.) is an advantage, as is programming/scripting experience;
• Knowledge and experience of working in an agile environment;
• Experience with role based access and audit driven requests;
• Clear experience with the impact of security wishes and requirements on a highly secure application (preferably a CISSP or equivalent certification);
• Knowledge of ITIL processes (particularly incident, problem, change management);
• Experience with setting up and maintaining Privilege Access Management products and Cyberark in particular;
• Contribution to 24/7 stand-by schedule;
• Good command of the English language, both speaking and writing.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
We are here to help achieving your ambitions.
Do you also dream of becoming the best in your profession? Or do you aspire that one dream job? Let us support you! Our Be Smart online learning environment offers all you need. Trainings, study materials and best practices, aimed to improve both your hard and soft skills.
Part of our program is to let you learn and share experiences with colleagues; a network of fellow specialists who participate in training sessions, events, webinars and socials. The ideal platform to spar about your ideas and get to know each other.
Along with our network come many experiences to support your personal, customized career path. Brunel colleagues are assigned in over 500 companies in various branches, that enable you to explore your potential and realize your ambitions.