About this job
- Market: Industry
- Industry: High Tech
- Area of Expertise: Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality
- Location: Best
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Friday, 15 December 2023
About this role: Corrections and Removals Specialist IGT Systems
Are you ready to ensure product quality and customer satisfaction?In this role, you have the opportunity to be part of a fast-growing business that helps improve the lives of millions of people, while advancing Philips digital transformation journey as a global leader in Health Technology.
Being part of the correction and removal process will allow you working with cross functional teams to ensure that appropriate actions are taken on distributed products, ensuring patient safety, product quality and customer satisfaction.
- BS in a Technical Discipline preferably in Healthcare, Engineering or Science;
- 6+ years of related experience in a medical device or regulated industry preferably in Correction and Removal processes, regulatory submission, Risk Management;
- Project Management skills. 2+ yeas of project management is an advantage;
- In-depth knowledge of Quality management systems and deep understanding of related regulation (e.g. 21 CFR Parts 803, 806, and 820, EU MDR – Regulation (EU) 2017/745, ISO 13485, ISO 14971, Canadian Medical Devices Regulation (SOR/98-282), and Japanese MHLW Ordinance 169). Proven work experience is preferable;
- Good analytical skills and process improvement capabilities;
- Strong written and oral communications skills in English and demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical content to a variety of internal and external audiences (e.g. Authorities, customers);
- Ability to successfully balance and prioritize multiple ongoing projects/tasks;
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy;
- High reliability and quality focus;
- High degree of initiative, engagement, self-motivation and flexibility;
- Able to work in a changing environment and be a full supported of change.
Since you are living in another country and probably don’t immediately know how to find your way in the Netherlands, Brunel can help you with this. As an international company, we know better than anyone what it is like to move to a foreign country to work. This is why we can arrange the most important things - including those that don’t involve your job - for you and your partner so that you can fully focus on your career in the Netherlands.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
We are here to help achieving your ambitions.
Do you also dream of becoming the best in your profession? Or do you aspire that one dream job? Let us support you! Our Be Smart online learning environment offers all you need. Trainings, study materials and best practices, aimed to improve both your hard and soft skills.
Part of our program is to let you learn and share experiences with colleagues; a network of fellow specialists who participate in training sessions, events, webinars and socials. The ideal platform to spar about your ideas and get to know each other.
Along with our network come many experiences to support your personal, customized career path. Brunel colleagues are assigned in over 500 companies in various branches, that enable you to explore your potential and realize your ambitions.