About this job
- Market: Industry
- Industry: Automotive
- Area of Expertise: Embedded Software
- Location: Eindhoven
What is required?
- hours per week: 38
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Saturday, 20 January 2024
About this role: Automotive E/E System Architect
Do you want to be part of zero emission transport developments, an innovative and dynamic environment and working with latest and greatest technology? The automotive technology world is changing fast and you like to be part of it? Then you might be our new colleague! We are searching for senior system architect in automotive sector who wants to strengthen our engineering team.
Our client develops heavy, medium and light duty solutions as well as autonomous driving.
We are seeking a highly experienced and result-oriented Senior System Architect with a deep understanding of automotive and automotive systems. The System Architect is responsible for technical aspect of the projects in a team of discipline architects/technical leads.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of successful projects and extensive experience in making decompositions of automotive systems and solutions. The candidate should be adept at setting up and clarifying customer requirements translate this in functional requirements, system requirements, electrical requirements, and software requirements in a team of architects of these disciplines. The candidate should be proficient in creating high-level work breakdowns and have a strong understanding of system complexity.
- Make decompositions of automotive vehicles and automotive solutions.
- Set up and clarify customer requirements, functional requirements, system requirements, electric- &
electronic requirements, and software requirements.
- Create high-level work breakdowns for projects while taking the business context into account.
- Promote re-us.
- Understand and manage system complexity.
- Select third-party systems that align with project requirements.
- Collaborate with other discipline architects to ensure alignment and integration.
- Lead and mentor a team of architects.
- Ensure successful realization of projects.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a System Architect in the automotive industry.
- Strong understanding of making decompositions of automotive vehicles and solutions.
- Experience/knowledge of autonomous driving / ADAS systems is preferred.
- Ability to set up and clarify customer requirements, functional requirements, system requirements,
electronic requirements, and software requirements.
- Proficiency in creating high-level work breakdowns.
- Excellent understanding of system complexity and ability to manage it effectively.
- Experience in selecting third-party systems for integration.
- Ability to collaborate on an interdisciplinary level.
- Strong leadership skills and experience leading a team of architects.
- Ability to strike a balance between achieving results and maintaining high quality standards using common
and logical reasoning.
- Proven track record in the successful realization of projects involving modern automotive systems.
Brunel offers outstanding individuals a highly diverse and challenging job opportunity in a company where an open, professional and pleasant working culture is greatly valued; where your personal initiatives will be noticed and rewarded; and where you will receive all the support, coaching and training you need for your future career.
This is your opportunity to discover a wide range of sectors and activities and develop your expertise in a fast-moving and results-oriented environment.
Being intermediated by Brunel means that you are contracted by Brunel. Not only you will have a contract, you will as well be assured of a great career! Our primary and secondary terms of work are excellent.
A few examples are price reductions at Health Insurance, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off. Brunel Engineering intermediates both junior and senior engineers within the industry for over 30 years now. Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies. Together we will find the job which meets your wishes.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel CommunityOur client is responsible for development in various domains in automotive sector. For this
domain we are looking for an automotive Senior System Architect to work on automotive platform for public transportation. They develop heavy, medium and light duty solutions as well as autonomous driving.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
We are here to help achieving your ambitions.
Do you also dream of becoming the best in your profession? Or do you aspire that one dream job? Let us support you! Our Be Smart online learning environment offers all you need. Trainings, study materials and best practices, aimed to improve both your hard and soft skills.
Part of our program is to let you learn and share experiences with colleagues; a network of fellow specialists who participate in training sessions, events, webinars and socials. The ideal platform to spar about your ideas and get to know each other.
Along with our network come many experiences to support your personal, customized career path. Brunel colleagues are assigned in over 500 companies in various branches, that enable you to explore your potential and realize your ambitions.