Application Software Engineer
Vacancy number • PUB406084
About this role
- Preparation, commissioning and execution of tests on the vehicle, HiL test bench and on necessary components (e.g. control units, vehicles, measurement technology) as well as troubleshooting.
- Execution and further development of driving maneuvers according to specifications in the vehicle.
- Integration of SW functions and HW components (electrical, mechanical) using parameterization data (labels) to create a defined range of functions.
- Evaluation and validation of requirements in the existing SW and HW development processes as well as coordination and control of the necessary process(es).
- Error documentation (e.g. in test plans, summary tables, descriptions, etc.) and support in resolving them - up to and including assuming responsibility for diagnostic applications.
- Evaluation, preparation and review of measurement results, their documentation in the project environment and ensuring quality.
- Representation of the functional area of responsibility in relevant committees and customer meetings.
- Experience on Model Based SW Implementation.
- Experience on SW requirement creation.
- Experience on V-Cycle.
- Experience in HIL, MIL debugging and fault tracing (nice to have).
- Experienced on Jira.
- Function Development in MATLAB SIMULINK.
- Experience on Sprint WoW (Nice to have).
- Vector Tool chain (nice to have).
- Experience in using application tools (e.g. INCA, TurboLab, Carmen, CANalyzer).
- Independent, structured and solution- and goal-oriented way of working.
- 4+ years related experience in automotive industry.
Being intermediated by Brunel means that you are contracted by Brunel. Not only you will have a contract, you will as well be assured of a great career! Our primary and secondary terms of work are excellent. A few examples are price reductions at Health Insurance, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off. Brunel Engineering intermediates both junior and senior engineers within the industry for over 30 years now. Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies. Together we will find the job which meets your wishes.
Our client is an internationally recognized vehicle development services provider. Their expertise ranges from consulting to the development and testing of innovative vehicle concepts through readiness for serial production. In addition to traditional engine and transmission development, vehicle integration, calibration, and the homologation of state-of-the-art gasoline and diesel engines, increasing importance is being placed on the development of hybrid and electric powertrains as well as alternative fuels.
Brunel is a specialized staffing agency, which means you are the focus! We always look for assignments that match your ambitions, life stage, and knowledge. Our consultants maintain warm and personal contact with you as a specialist and are always there for you.
With over 45 years of experience, we know better than anyone how to support and empower people to grow and excel in their careers. Our passion for people drives us to work every day with full conviction on our mission to make a difference in the development of our people.
Brunel's core values, "Passion for people," "Entrepreneurship," "Honest and integral," and "Results-oriented," guide our organization and the way our employees act. These values contribute to a positive and productive work environment.
Diversity and inclusion
Additionally, Brunel is committed to valuing and encouraging the diverse cultures, backgrounds, and perspectives within our company. We believe in the power of differences and think that diversity and inclusion contribute to a creative and innovative organization.
CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility)
At Brunel, we are strongly aware that we have a responsibility to operate not only economically but also socially and ecologically sustainably. This allows us to grow responsibly and contribute to a better world for future generations. We hope to make an inspiring impact on other companies and collectively make a meaningful difference for people and the environment.
We believe in creating an environment where you can realize your potential and contribute to the success of Brunel. This means connecting, learning, and developing. Here are some benefits of working at Brunel:
- Thanks to our onboarding program, you start with confidence right away.
- The personal development plan provides insight into your ambitions and opportunities within Brunel, offering you the chance to achieve personal goals.
- Through our BeSmart platform, you can take various in-house training courses.
- The training budget allows you to attend courses and training that align with your development needs and ambitions.
- The communities provide a platform where you can network and collaborate with other professionals.
We are here to help achieving your ambitions.
Do you also dream of becoming the best in your profession? Or do you aspire that one dream job? Let us support you! Our Be Smart online learning environment offers all you need. Trainings, study materials and best practices, aimed to improve both your hard and soft skills.
Part of our program is to let you learn and share experiences with colleagues; a network of fellow specialists who participate in training sessions, events, webinars and socials. The ideal platform to spar about your ideas and get to know each other.
Along with our network come many experiences to support your personal, customized career path. Brunel colleagues are assigned in over 500 companies in various branches, that enable you to explore your potential and realize your ambitions.
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Romy Dacier is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number: PUB406084