Sales & Recruiting Consultant (f/m/d)
Vacancy number • 2023-179
You know what is important for successful sales and are interested in new trends in personnel recruitment? Then join us in bringing together what belongs together: exciting projects and the best matching specialists. You develop individual project solutions in the B2B area and independently manage your sales territory in a commuting area.
For our more than 40 branch offices in the DACH-CZ region, we are looking for Sales & Recruiting Consultants at the earliest possible opportunity.
About this role
- As a Sales & Recruiting Consultant, you are the link between our clients and our specialists. Here, you are holistically responsible for your area of expertise, whether sales or recruiting - you are the expert for the right project solution.
- Furthermore, your skills are in demand when it comes to advisory and relationship management - thanks to you, the relationship with our clients is built on a stable, trusting foundation.
- In detail, you acquire projects from new and existing clients and also find the right specialists, e.g. highly qualified engineers or technicians.
- Consequently, the recruitment of personnel, including a positive candidate experience, is also your responsibility. You convince with your open and engaging personality.
- You conduct interviews and appraisals with tact and sensitivity and will fully supervise your team of project staff - including personnel management.
- Last but not least, you professionally negotiate contracts on the client and employee side and manage them both on site and in digital form.
What you need to bring
- completed university degree
- first experience in B2B sales, preferably through internships or student trainee positions
- independent and result-driven work attitude
- open and transparent communication skills in combination with convincing line of argumentation
- Driver license required
- Business fluent in German and English required
- Permanent employment contract
- Attractive salary plus performance-related commission and a special annual payment
- A company car from day 1 incl. fuel card (also for private use)
- 30 days annual leave
- Modern offices
- Windows surface laptop computer and iPhone
This is what Brunel stands for!
Working at Brunel means:
• challenging work tasks, • exceptional career prospects,
• the security of an expanding engineering service provider and• the entire diversity of engineering and IT.
In the DACH-CZ region alone, we have more than 45 locations and development centres with accredited testing laboratories and more than 100 locations worldwide with more than 12,000 employees in over 40 countries.
More than 45 years of international success and over 25 years in Germany. Standing still means taking a step back - with Brunel, you can go full steam ahead!
Diverse career opportunities and insights into top companies – from medium-sized companies to global players – across a wide range of industries. This is what our employees can expect from Brunel. But there is much more:
So that our employees can accept and master professional challenges in the best possible way, we support them with individual training, support and advancement opportunities.
We ensure that all of our employees have a good work-life balance. Part-time employment in the interests of a better balance between work and family, as well as working time models such as flexitime, are therefore an integral part of our offer - also for managers.
Our broad network of locations across the entire DACH-CZ region as well as our extensive customer portfolio offer secure, varied jobs - also internationally if you are interested.
As a global company, we bear responsibility: for our employees, but also for society and the environment. For us, this is not an empty promise; we take on this responsibility every day. Our commitment to the environment and our social commitment are enshrined in our Environmental Social Governance (ESG) strategy. As a result, we have managed, among other things, to make our business activities completely CO2-neutral since 2022!
Brunellers are people from many different cultures and nations. The diversity of our employees is an integral part of our heterogeneous teams and a great strength. This means that every task is solved in a multifaceted, innovative and efficient manner.
We are proud of our grown and lived corporate culture: Our interactions are characterized by mutual appreciation – between all employees and at all company levels. We also maintain an open culture of trust with flat hierarchies. For us, “you” applies to everyone without exception, right up to the CEO. Our working atmosphere is characterized by respect, trust, appreciation and an open feedback culture.
Various events, campaigns and traditions make this corporate culture tangible for all Brunellers. No matter where in the world: we are a team! Our shared values also ensure this!
We will now begin examining your application: We will take a close look at your application documents and ask you for additional information if necessary. If your qualifications match our requirements, we will invite you to meet us for the first time.
In an introductory meeting, we would like to find out more about your interests, ambitions and professional developments. At the same time, we report on working at Brunel and provide information about all career opportunities and prospects.
If the introductory meeting goes well for you and us, we will arrange a meeting with the customer who has the perfect project for you. This gives you the opportunity to find out more about the customer and the project.
If you enjoyed the project discussion and the customer is also convinced of your expertise, we will ask you the final and decisive question: Do you want to get started at Brunel?
Now great times are beginning! With Brunel you have countless opportunities to help shape technological progress. You decide how your career path goes. We support you in every phase of your career. You always have security behind you: Brunel!
Your consultant, Franziska Hirsch is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number: 2023-179