About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Energy Power Plants
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Coordination
- Location: München
What is required?
- hours per week: 0
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, 10 December 2023
About this role: Project Manager Photovoltaics
Do you want to take the next step up in your career? Brunel gives you the chance to continually develop and improve with big-name clients across a broad variety of industries. Take that crucial career step today: Apply to join Brunel as a Project Manager for Photovoltaics.
Your responsibility will be managing, steering and supervising of all our clients' photovoltaic projects in Germany, including the projects accounting, invoicing and controlling.
- Management and coordination of the project team including development of the team members
- Planning and defining project specifications and results, work processes, personnel scheduling as well as deadlines, cost- and productivity targets
- Execution of the operations and following up on project results, realization of potential adjustments
- Review of contract terms and ensuring compliance with contractual obligations, performance, and cost specifications, as well as timely and professional execution
- Negotiation, preparation and awarding of commissions to subcontractors and suppliers
- Effective risk management by assessing risks and establishing and implementing risk mitigation measures
- Regular reporting to the management, especially on cost calculations
- Ensuring the project-related documentation and records, for example of delays, change orders, etc.
- Realization of quality control for completed project components, including development and implementation of a project-specific quality management system
- Joint creation and implementation of work safety plans and processes
What you need to bring
- Degree in engineering, for example in the field of energy or electrical engineering
- Considerable experience in the field of construction management experience in solar activity
- Leadership skills with the ability to organize all members into a highperformance project team in
- an international working environment
- Strong project management skills, especially in scheduling, cost control, procurement, and
- Very good knowledge of contract management/ commercial project management
- Very good teamwork, organizational and communication skills combined with a confident manner
- and competent interaction with all project members
- Professional handling of all common MS Oﬃce applications
- Excellent German and English language skills, ideally French
Brunel's corporate culture is shaped by the diversity of our people and a commitment to mutual respect between colleagues on every level of the company. That includes a varied program of social get-togethers with your team but also regular feedback sessions with your manager to discuss the challenges you face and your prospects for the future. Personally, tailored training and development create ideal conditions to improve your skills and prepare yourself for future projects. At Brunel: permanent contracts, 30 days' leave, flexible working hours and employer-funded company pension programs are business as usual.
To work for Brunel is to experience attractive work assignments, look forward to positive career prospects, enjoy the secure backing of a growing employer and explore the sheer diversity of the world of engineering and IT. In the DACH-CZ region, we have over 40 offices and development centres with accredited test laboratories. Globally, we have a network of more than 12,000 specialists at over 120 offices in over 40 countries. More than 45 years of international success and over 25 years in Germany - to stand still is to fall behind, so stay on the move with Brunel!
Diverse career opportunities and insights into top companies – from medium-sized companies to global players – across a wide range of industries. This is what our employees can expect from Brunel. But there is much more:
So that our employees can accept and master professional challenges in the best possible way, we support them with individual training, support and advancement opportunities.
We ensure that all of our employees have a good work-life balance. Part-time employment in the interests of a better balance between work and family, as well as working time models such as flexitime, are therefore an integral part of our offer - also for managers.
Our broad network of locations across the entire DACH-CZ region as well as our extensive customer portfolio offer secure, varied jobs - also internationally if you are interested.
As a global company, we bear responsibility: for our employees, but also for society and the environment. For us, this is not an empty promise; we take on this responsibility every day. Our commitment to the environment and our social commitment are enshrined in our Environmental Social Governance (ESG) strategy. As a result, we have managed, among other things, to make our business activities completely CO2-neutral since 2022!
Brunellers are people from many different cultures and nations. The diversity of our employees is an integral part of our heterogeneous teams and a great strength. This means that every task is solved in a multifaceted, innovative and efficient manner.
We are proud of our grown and lived corporate culture: Our interactions are characterized by mutual appreciation – between all employees and at all company levels. We also maintain an open culture of trust with flat hierarchies. For us, “you” applies to everyone without exception, right up to the CEO. Our working atmosphere is characterized by respect, trust, appreciation and an open feedback culture.
Various events, campaigns and traditions make this corporate culture tangible for all Brunellers. No matter where in the world: we are a team! Our shared values also ensure this!
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certificates and qualifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Your consultant, Paul Simon is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Germany München