About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Energy Power Plants
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Berlin
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Wednesday, 3 January 2024
About this role: Project Engineering Manager
Are you looking for a new challenge? Are you eager to accelerate your career and showcase your talents? Thereby, it is important to you to work for an international company and feel home in Germany but still want to have a global touch? Then let me tell you your wait is over! Join us now as a Project Engineering Manager in Berlin. In this role, you will be able to put your knowledge into practice and make use of your excellent communication skills in order to collaborate with partners across various departments and countries. Curious? Go on reading!
- Project management: Consolidate a provisional drawing list and integrate submission dates
- Manage the global time schedule of concerned engineering activities, check coherency of links between engineering activities and other project functions
- Interface management: Participate and contribute to the project multidisciplinary design reviews, and organize and manage disciplinary design reviews
- Participate in project strategy elaboration with the Project Manager (PM)
- Customer relationship: Analyze customer technical requirements and ensure compliance to Customer requirements through Technical queries
- Manage customer comments and technical requests or comments
- Manage and track the evolution of input data: Submit documents to the customer and review submission status
- Ensure that management of return status of project documentation internal or external is performed for their work package
- Design expediting: Prepare or review technical specifications and supplier's documents to enable procurement of materials and plant detailed design
What you need to bring
* Experience in project engineering management, preferably in the power system industry sector
* Experience with engineering design and project management software
* Experience in working with international and multicultural teams
* Experience in Managing and supervising engineering design activities in a project
* Experience in planning, implementing, and managing engineering activities to meet project objectives as well as communicating with stakeholders
Working at Brunel means diversity - from medium-sized companies to hidden champions to DAX-listed corporations; whether road, ship, rail, air or space; traditional or innovative; from development to finished product; national or international; from career starter to experienced professional. We offer you countless opportunities to help shape technological progress, and all this with a single employer.
To work for Brunel is to experience attractive work assignments, look forward to positive career prospects, enjoy the secure backing of a growing employer and explore the sheer diversity of the world of engineering and IT. In the DACH-CZ region, we have over 40 offices and development centres with accredited test laboratories. Globally, we have a network of more than 12,000 specialists at over 120 offices in over 40 countries. More than 45 years of international success and over 25 years in Germany - to stand still is to fall behind, so stay on the move with Brunel!
Diverse career opportunities and insights into top companies – from medium-sized companies to global players – across a wide range of industries. This is what our employees can expect from Brunel. But there is much more:
So that our employees can accept and master professional challenges in the best possible way, we support them with individual training, support and advancement opportunities.
We ensure that all of our employees have a good work-life balance. Part-time employment in the interests of a better balance between work and family, as well as working time models such as flexitime, are therefore an integral part of our offer - also for managers.
Our broad network of locations across the entire DACH-CZ region as well as our extensive customer portfolio offer secure, varied jobs - also internationally if you are interested.
As a global company, we bear responsibility: for our employees, but also for society and the environment. For us, this is not an empty promise; we take on this responsibility every day. Our commitment to the environment and our social commitment are enshrined in our Environmental Social Governance (ESG) strategy. As a result, we have managed, among other things, to make our business activities completely CO2-neutral since 2022!
Brunellers are people from many different cultures and nations. The diversity of our employees is an integral part of our heterogeneous teams and a great strength. This means that every task is solved in a multifaceted, innovative and efficient manner.
We are proud of our grown and lived corporate culture: Our interactions are characterized by mutual appreciation – between all employees and at all company levels. We also maintain an open culture of trust with flat hierarchies. For us, “you” applies to everyone without exception, right up to the CEO. Our working atmosphere is characterized by respect, trust, appreciation and an open feedback culture.
Various events, campaigns and traditions make this corporate culture tangible for all Brunellers. No matter where in the world: we are a team! Our shared values also ensure this!
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certificates and qualifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Your consultant, Thore Melf Thun is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Thore Melf Thun
Brunel Germany Berlin