About this job
- Branch: Sales & Marketing
- Area of Expertise:
- Location: Bremen
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Friday, 15 December 2023
About this role: Account Manager - Sales & Recruiting
You know what is important for successful sales and are interested in new trends in personnel recruitment? Then join us in bringing together what belongs together: exciting projects and the best matching specialists. You develop individual project solutions in the B2B area and independently manage your sales territory in a commuting area.
For our teams in the DACH-CZ region, we are looking for Account Manager at the earliest possible opportunity.
- As an account manager, you are the link between our clients and our specialists. Here, you are holistically responsible for your area of expertise, whether sales or recruiting - you are the expert for the right project solution.
- Furthermore, your skills are in demand when it comes to advisory and relationship management - thanks to you, the relationship with our clients is built on a stable, trusting foundation.
- In detail, you acquire projects from new and existing customers and also find the right specialists, e.g. highly qualified engineers or technicians.
- Consequently, the recruitment of personnel, including a positive candidate experience, is also your responsibility. You convince with your open and engaging personality.
- You conduct interviews and personnel discussions with tact and sensitivity and will fully supervise your team of project staff - including personnel management.
- Last but not least, you professionally negotiate contracts on the client and employee side and manage them both on site and in digital form.
What you need to bring
- completed university degree
- first experience in B2B sales, preferably through internships or student trainee positions
- independent and result-driven work attitude
- open and transparent communication skills in combination with convincing line of argumentation
- Driver license required
- German C1 required
- Permanent employment contract
- Attractive salary plus performance-related commission and a special annual payment
- A company car from day 1 incl. fuel card (also for private use)
- 30 days annual leave
- Modern offices
- Windows surface laptop computer and iPhone
Working at Brunel means:
• challenging work tasks, • exceptional career prospects,
• the security of an expanding engineering service provider and• the entire diversity of engineering and IT.
In the DACH-CZ region alone, we have more than 45 locations and development centres with accredited testing laboratories and more than 100 locations worldwide with more than 12,000 employees in over 40 countries.
More than 45 years of international success and over 25 years in Germany. Standing still means taking a step back - with Brunel, you can go full steam ahead!
Diverse career opportunities and insights into top companies - from medium-sized companies to global players - across a wide range of industries. That is what our employees can expect from Brunel. But there is much more:
To enable our employees to take on and master professional challenges in the best possible way, we support them with individual training, promotion and advancement opportunities.
We pay attention to a good work-life balance for all our employees. Part-time employment in the sense of a better work-life balance is therefore an integral part of our offer, as are working time models such as flexitime for our project staff - also for managers.
Our broad network of locations across the entire DACH-CZ region as well as our extensive customer portfolio offer secure, varied jobs - internationally if you are interested.
All reasons for Brunel!
As a globally positioned company, we bear responsibility: for our employees, but also for society and the environment. For us, this is not an empty promise; rather, we assume this responsibility every day. Our commitment to the environment and our social engagement are laid down in our Environmental Social Governance (ESG) strategy. Among other things, this has enabled us to make our corporate activities completely CO2-neutral since 2022!
Brunellers are people from many different cultures and nations. The diversity of our employees is an integral part of our heterogeneous teams and a great strength. This is how every task is solved in a multi-faceted, innovative and efficient manner.
We are proud of our corporate culture, which has grown and is lived out: our dealings are characterised by mutual respect - between all employees and at all levels of the company. We also cultivate an open culture of trust with flat hierarchies. With us, the "Du" applies to everyone without exception, all the way up to the CEO. Our working atmosphere is characterised by respect, trust, appreciation and an open feedback culture.
Various events, activities and traditions make this corporate culture tangible for all Brunellers. No matter where in the world: we are one team! Our shared values make sure of that!
Get to know our culture and values.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
We are available for any questions.
Do you have any questions about the advertised position? Your contact person: Franziska Hirsch will try to help you as best as possible. If you have any questions, please always include the reference number of the vacancy.
Brunel Germany Bremen