About this role: TCP Specialist
Brunel Australasia are seeking an enthusiastic TCP Specialist Contractor for our Global Oilfield Services client based in Jandakot, Perth.
This role is responsible for maintaining safe, efficient and reliable service delivery to customers. They identify opportunities to improve service delivery, implement standard work procedures and manage risk during service delivery.
- We are open for international or local contractor, agency will provide visa 400
- Competent in explosives inventory management and logistics
- Knowledge in basic hydrostatic and pressure calculations
- Understanding of explosives initiation and explosive train theories
- Competent in Drill stem testing, TCP Expert Solutions
- Advanced in handling Explosives
- Ability to maintain, prepare and dispatch of equipment
- Ability to maintain high quality of service delivery at the wellsite, in terms of safety, quality and efficiency of operationAbility to run required services, supervise operations and managing people, interact with clients and other related parties
- Organisation and project management skill
- Proficient in Standard Work Instructions (SWI’s)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Associate degree in engineering or relevant studies (not mandatory)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- Familiar with explosives handling and dangerous goods manifests
- Contractor Gross Offshore/Onshore Rate = AUD800.00/day + Super = AUD884/day.
- Contractor Gross Workshop/Training/Travel Rate = AUD400/day + Super = AUD442.00/day.
- Contractor Gross Standby Self Isolation/Standby Rate = AUD200/day + Super = AUD221/day.
Contract duration - August to October
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)