About this role: Technical Writer
We are currently hiring a Technical Writer for our water technologies client. The Technical Writer will be responsible for developing a new set of templates for proposals based on existing branding guidelines and style guides. This is a one-year contract opportunity.
- The Technical Writer will use both MS-Office suite (including MS-Publisher) and Google Docs to develop a new set of templates for proposals based on existing branding guidelines and style guide.
- The Technical Writer will have strong visual design skills to be able to create an improved look and feel for the new templates.
- The Technical Writer will use this new set of templates as a foundation for updating existing content and building new marketing and technical sections to include with proposals.
- Where content doesn’t already exist, the Writer will work closely with subject matters experts to create new content.
- The Writer will report into the Continuous Improvement team with dotted line to the Application Engineering team.
- Technical writing diploma or higher
- Minimum two years of experience in creating technical documents
- Experience creating proposal documents
- Extensive experience or expertise with MS-Office (including MS-Publisher) and Google Docs
- Excellent English skills – written and oral
- Portfolio of written content
- Proven visual design skills (with samples)
- Ability to learn new tools and concepts quickly
- Ability to work independently
- Team player
Why apply through Brunel? Finding the next step in your career can be a fulltime job in itself. We manage the process for you: from submitting your resume to coordinating interviews to extending offers and assisting with on-boarding. We’ll get you going while you get on with the job.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)