About this role: Talent Acquisition Administrator
We are currently hiring a Talent Acquisition Administrator for our petrochemical client. The Talent Acquisition Administrator will be responsible for administering the Talent Acquisition processes (postings, interview scheduling, certification, on-boarding and reporting), to ensure the employee experience is consistent and comprehensive for new and existing employees. This is a one-year contract opportunity.
- Provide excellent customer service through the recruitment process and ensure the administration of the process is managed efficiently and effectively.
- Monitor incoming correspondence and the SuccessFactors recruiting module, post job postings to external job boards, assist with candidate travel arrangements and expenses, schedule interviews and may assist with candidate pre-screening.
- Execute activities related to candidate certification including background checks and pre-employment physical assessments.
- Initiate pre-onboarding tasks for new employees.
- Perform system administration in the SuccessFactors recruiting module (i.e., basic updates to the onboarding portal, candidate communication templates, etc.)
- Coordinate Career Fair logistics.
- Submit employee change requests through SuccessFactors for processing.
- Manage and monitor data integrity for Talent Acquisition and prepare reports.
- Manage standard policy updates and process documentation with respect to Talent Acquisition processes and programs.
- Provide vendor management support including purchase order requests, invoices and new vendor set up.
- University graduate with 1 - 3 years related experience or 5 - 7 years combination of post-secondary education and related experience with some professional development.
- Technical knowledge/expertise in relevant systems (Microsoft Office, SAP, SuccessFactors).
- Demonstrated reporting and analytical skills.
- Solid understanding of key business processes, practices and policies.
- Industry knowledge and employment legislative awareness.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong customer service skills with a drive for resolution and results.
- Proven time management/organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Why apply through Brunel? Finding the next step in your career can be a fulltime job in itself. We manage the process for you: from submitting your resume to coordinating interviews to extending offers and assisting with on-boarding. We’ll get you going while you get on with the job.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)