About this role: Systems Administrator
Brunel are seeking to engage a contract System Administrator to work out of our client's office in Welshpool to provide excellent service and support within the business.
- Provide resolution and 2nd level support services across the Perth business via telephone, email, instant messaging and in person.
- Managing Active Directory for Windows Enterprise Networks.
- Provide an effective level of technical support, assistance and documentation for ICT service requests regarding managed workstations, peripherals, applications and corporate systems.
- Effectively monitor service requests and delegate to the appropriate teams if non-systems related.
- Install, trouble shoot and configure network printers, computer hardware and network connectivity.
- Provide support and management of Cisco IP Telephony systems.
- Perform administrator duties including the installation of new software applications, creating email accounts and increasing quotas.
- Ensure awareness and compliance with the company's software, hardware and security standards.
- Windows Administration Skills (Active Directory)
- Experience with a range of business systems and peripherals
- Approach all tasks with enthusiasm and optimism
This is a contracting role renewing every three months - Following 12 months of renewals you may be offered a permanent position within the business where you will have a strong career progression plan in place to pursue the areas of ICT that interest you most.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)