About this role: Sr. Process Engineer
Brunel is a global provider of flexible
workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver
innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics
(global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup)
and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in 40+
countries with over 12,000+
offices worldwide, and close to €1
billion (Revenue 2021).
Primary Duties and Responsibilities• Responsible for managing Process Engineering activities which includes supporting day today operation of the plant, manage the concept / FEED / EPC design work for asset development Projects carried out by Contractors and that are managed in-house, provide all asset related input to major Project team. Key accountabilities include to provide process engineering support and coordination with other disciplines to ensure Technical integrity is maintained at a high standard aligned with Ol requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering / Technology.
• Minimum of 15 years O&G industry experience
• Well versed in Simulation, equipment sizing, PFD/PEFS, steady and transient flow analysis, Control narratives and C&E, etc.
• Recognized expertise and leadership in Process Engineering Experience in operational troubleshooting, process risk management and providing necessary support to construction & commissioning methods.
• Leadership and interpersonal skills to lead Process Engineering Team.
• Working knowledge of company business processes and regulatory requirements.
• Managing and measuring work using appropriate metrics and key.
• performance indicators.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)