About this role: Sr Planner Scheduler - WA Oil
On behalf of our client, a world leading Pol & Gas operator, Brunel is currently looking for a Sr Planner Scheduler.
This role will provide the initial planning and scheduling support to the WA Oil decommissioning team, a growing team that is responsible for the execution of a $2+ billion decommissioning project.
- Laise closely with the Operations Coordinator, Perth based Campaign Maintenance Coordinator and the Field based Campaign Execution Coordinator to compile and deliver the WA Oil Run It schedule.
- The schedules provide a comprehensive view on all maintenance work within the asset-based planning window, it is prioritised according to risk, it is constrained by the availability of a wide variety of human and equipment related resources and it reflects key interdependencies between concurrent and sequential tasks.
- Compile and deliver the WA Oil Run It Schedule. This schedule outlines the work within the 14-day window.
- Compiling this schedule requires: Working within the JDE CMMS System & Viziya/P6 Scheduling Tool;
- Supports safety critical maintenance compliance and deferral reporting. Assists compliance and deferral risk assessments as required by the Superintendent.
- Liaise with the Perth team to ensure schedule for POB’s are up to date weekly
- Work with WA Oil Campaign Planner Scheduler to ensure alignment between schedules and across crews
- Liaise closely with the Perth based Decommissioning team and the field-based decommissioning personnel to deliver the BWIJV decommissioning 14-30-60-day CWS schedule.
- These schedules provide a comprehensive view on all decommissioning work within the asset based planning window, including well P&A, facilities flush, clean and removal, well site prep work, remediation, and logistics/transport.
- Work shall be planned in accordance with the strategic decommissioning plan and required government approved scopes.
- It must include the availability of a wide variety of human and equipment related resources and it must understand the key interdependencies between operations, maintenance, and decommissioning scopes.
- It must work within existing POB and flight allocations.
- Compile and deliver the BWIJV Decommissioning schedule. This schedule outlines the work within the 14 day window.
- Compiling this schedule requires; Working within the JDE CMMS System & the Viziya/P6 Scheduling Tool
- Liaise closely with the Decommissioning Program manager and the Perth based Decommissioning team to develop phased decommissioning plans that may be used for communication purposes.
- Plans would be representative of the major work scopes to occur yearly and monthly over the course of the decommissioning program
- Planning experience (ideally using JDE)
- Scheduling (Ideally using Viziya),
- Electrical Trade background preferable
- Planning/scheduling experience within the Oil & Gas Industry
- Full working rights
- 2 years contract
- WA Oil
- Competitive rates
- $2 + billion decommissioning Project
- Strong position for long term opportunities on the decommissioning Project
- Flexible work arrangements
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)