About this role: Senior Service Engineer
Brunel’s renewable energy team is working with a national leader in commercial and industrial epc of solar PV and related technologies with an impressive list of reputable clients and a range of regional and multi-site national projects in the search for a Service Engineer.
Purpose of the role:To provide engineering and sales support in the monitoring, operation, and management of Commercial Solar PV Systems, ensuring optimal system performance across all projects.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Aiding the Projects team with works that need to be rectified before a system can be finalised and commissioned
- Setting PV systems into a database and internal monitoring systems
- Identifying faults and internal reporting of PV system rectifications
- Speaking with clients regarding their systems providing reported data and support for their systems
Required skills and experience:
- CEC accreditation in installation (desirable)
- High level of understanding towards photovoltaic systems and the electricity industry
- Ability to maintain working relationships both internally and externally
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Australian working rights
A permanent opportunity to work with a leading EPC with a strong pipeline of projects.
Utilise your skills to be a part of some of Australia's largest and most sophisticated solar energy projects.
About BrunelBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis. Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)