About this role: Senior PV Engineer
Brunel’s renewable energy team are working with a Sydney based commercial and residential solar epc company focused on providing renewable energy solutions for their clients. We are currently searching for their next Senior Project Engineer to drive forward the group’s engineering function.
Purpose of the role:
To provide engineering knowledge to the design and installation of commercial and residential scale rooftop solar projects in the Sydney area with management of engineering resources across multiple projects. General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leading engineering design on solar installation projects
- Following company guidelines to ensure accuracy and quality of designs
- Allocation of engineering resources for active projects
- Engineering design preparation including protection diagrams, single line diagrams and other detailed drawings as required
- Assist in developing, maintaining and implementing drawing standards
Required skills and experience:
- CEC accreditation in design of grid connected systems
- 5+ years’ experience in the design of grid connected PV systems
- Ability to identify possible procedural and technical issues and provide solutions
- High level of communication both written and verbal
- Ability to work with and manage a small team
A permanent opportunity to work with a leading independent solar EPC company working with government and commercial clients Australia wide.
About BrunelBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis. Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)