About this role: Senior Cost Controller
On behalf of our client, a World Leader within the Energy / Oil & Gas sector, Brunel has a fabulous 12-month contract opportunity located at their Corporate CBD office.
You will be responsible for the Drilling Final Cost Forecast (FCF) activities:
- Management of the guideline and process for drilling FCF
- Drilling FCF data management
- Detail variance analysis and preparation of summary presentation
- Periodical FCF reporting to Drilling leadership team and Phase 2 Project Controls Manager
- Organise and lead a regular meeting with Drilling Leadership Team to address FCF updates and to resolve any issues
- Frequent communications with other disciplines such as Drilling Leadership Team, Responsible Engineers, Contract Holders, Logistics, Finance, Drilling Quality, Project Controls in order to deliver the accurate FCF
- Monitor and report the cost optimisation initiatives
- Incorporate the outcome of schedule risks analysis into FCF
- Contribute to AFE and Budget revision when required
- Contribute to project close-out and data feedback process
- Excellent communication skills and collaborative attitude with other team members
- Ability to work collaboratively to achieve the project objectives
- Minimum 10 years Cost Control experience within the Energy / Oil & Gas sector requirements
- Sufficient experience of Drilling or EPC projects at Operator side
- 12-month contract opportunity - to commence ASAP!
- Opportunity to further enhance your Cost Control experience within the Energy Sector!
- Excellent negotiable hourly rate!
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)