About this role: Senior Construction Superintendent Structural
- Focal point at site, for promoting and implementing safety on the construction site. Implement the safety observations reporting and monitoring.
- Co-ordinate the structural construction team and keep the team committed to targets defined by the Project Management
- Advise the Construction Lead Fab Yard QFAB in executing Project responsibilities for his scope of work. Co-ordinate, prepare and implement structural construction, lifting and load-out activities of the Project.
- Ensures coordination for site activities and provides technical advice to the contractor for all aspects of quality, safety, planning and engineering in relation to the structural Construction scope.
- Review, approve and implement Contractor structural construction plan.
- Ensure Contractor construction and load out documents and other submittals related to structural scope are timely reviewed and approved in accordance with the EPC contract requirements.
- Review and propose mitigation for structural construction aspects of the Risk Management Plan. Monitor the mitigations when defined.
- Review all onshore structural construction changes, including justification for cost and schedule impacts, in accordance with the PMOC procedure.
- Attend to meetings as required; mentor any National Developee to enhance their project skills and experience while being on site.
- Maintain a register of lessons learned
- 10 years of experience in structural discipline with at least 5 years demonstrated senior engineering experience in major capital projects
- Experience with EPC contractors, sub-contractors and vendors involved in the oil and gas industry
- Demonstrated ability and sensitivity to work with people from a variety of cultural backgrounds
- Worldwide experience with contractors those involved in the construction of Offshore LNG production facilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a focus on teamwork and the ability to communicate and interact within a PMT
- Application and in-depth knowledge of stakeholder specifications and a working knowledge of Industry standards
- Either in excess of 10 years Construction experience or 5 year apprenticeship or diploma in a relevant discipline or degree in a relevant discipline.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)