About this role: Senior Commissioning Engineer - Electrical
- This position provides support for all electrical aspects of assigned commissioning projects from initial engagement through turn over to the owner;
- This position is under the direction of a Senior Electrical Commissioning Lead and involves the coordination of work activities with mechanical commissioning specialists and interaction with the owner’s representatives, contractors, engineers, and architects;
- Must have Knowledge of OSHA (or equivalent) safety requirements;
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics, single line drawings and protective device coordination studies;
- Knowledge of Mission Critical design concepts and Critical Operation Facilities; Knowledge of Electrical Distribution Switchgear, Substations, Uninterruptable Power Sources (UPS), Automatic Transfer Switches (ATS), Batteries, Emergency Diesel Generators and Load Banks; Knowledge of power quality analysis;
- Strong experience with the Microsoft Suite.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field;
- A minimum of 5 years of commissioning or related experience with electrical systems, SCADA and/or Electrical Power Monitoring systems, Fire Alarm, and lighting controls;
- Experience with building construction or construction related degree such as construction management;
- Commissioning Certification required (e.g. NEBB, ACG, BCxA, ASHRAE BCxP, etc.) or ability to acquire within two months of employment;
- Registered Engineering Intern (EI) or Professional Engineer (PE) licensure preferred.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)