About this role: Recruitment Advisor - Internal
Brunel is seeking an experienced Technical Recruiter for an inhouse role with a major Rail contractor based in Perth.
Responsible for establishing a working talent pipeline to support rail construction operations across Australia. As an established HR professional / Recruiter your experience will prepare you for a dynamic, challenging and high demand role with Business Line. To establish an inclusive and diverse talent pool you will work close with operations support staff and associated business partners through the end-to-end recruitment cycle.
- Represents the company professionally
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process
- Acts as a first point of contact for new recruits
- Arrange and facilitate all steps of the recruitment process including need identification, applicant screening, applicant evaluation, phone screen/ first round interview, second round interview for entry level positions, organising interviews, pre-employment medicals, collecting and updating candidate documentation
- Maintain requisitions and advertising databases
- Advertise vacancies
- Being the first point of contact for candidate queries prior to, during and after the recruitment process. Support candidates through the interview process and keep them informed along the way
- Ensure employees comply with all applicable HR standards and policies
- Keep up-to-date on recruiting requirements, standards and processes
- Maintain new employee files and Human Resources records. Update and maintain the applicant tracking system and recruiting files to support future activity and building a talent pipeline for future roles
- Partner with labour hire agencies to support talent identification
- Provide guidance on contractual terms governing labour hire services
- Oversee the Apprentice Program
- Assist with coaching and development of new team members
- Contribute to and support diversity amongst field populations
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives and streamlining of recruitment processes
- Ensure compliance with the Data Privacy and Protection Guidelines and relevant legislation
- General administration duties to support the team
- Six Month Contract
- Perth based Role
- Easy access via Public Transport
- An attractive hourly rate
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)