About this role: Records Clerk / Analyst
Fantastic long-term contract opportunity for a skilled Records Officer / Analyst within the Oil & Gas Energy sector!
Supporting the Technical Data Integrity Unit, your time will be split to manage the priorities of a major records management project and document management, in line with records management policies. Specifically, this role will be accountable for:
- Supporting the Centralised Archiving Service including the index and sentencing of records, archive and retrieval of records from on-site and off-site storage
- Cataloguing and updating records within the Library database, with the aim of reducing duplicate copies
- Provide advice and guidance on Records Information Management (RIM) standards and best practices
- Develop and maintain the RIM, indexing and archiving procedures
- Other project-related records management duties as required
- Relevant work experience or Qualifications in Information Management or Records Management
- Proficient in RIM systems and a working knowledge of current industry standards
- Experience working with off-site storage and external archiving vendors
- Confident MS Office Suite skills including – MS Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to perform and be supportive in a team-oriented project environment
- Fantastic opportunity to work with this High-Profile Company within the Oil & Gas Energy Group!
- Attractive negotiable day rate!
- Flexibility to commence as soon as possible!
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)