About this role: Receptionist
Our Client is seeking a Receptionist for a role in Brisbane CBD with a global energy services company!
An opportunity to join a global oilfield services company for a short term contract as a Receptionist.
- Booking travel for executives
- Organising maintenance for BNE office (in contact with facility team)
- Follow up with office cleaners if required
- Arrange professional printing when required
- Organising meetings in office and at external venues including catering
- Liaise with receptionists/administrators at other sites to perform tasks that only internal employees can do (program access cards)
- Receive and distribute mail
- Arrange couriers as required
- Order stationery and kitchen supplies
- Perform site inductions
- The position will most likely include other duties
- Right to work in Australia
- Well presented
- Fluent in English (Oral and Written)
- Able to work alone and think for self
- Good communication
- Organised and tidy
- Computer skills
- 3 Months duration
- Brisbane CBD based role
- Mon- Thursday 8am to 4.30pm
- Guide rate $25-30/hr + Super
- 23rd May start date
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)