About this role: Project Engineer - E&I
On behalf of our client, a world leading integrated energy company, Brunel is currently seeking for a Project Engineer (E/I) for the CO2 PMRP (CO2 Pressure Management Remediation Project).
This role will be responsible for leading the development/delivery and coordination of ICE scopes for the project, overseeing Engineering Contractor as an Owners Team resource.
The PE will report directly to the Engineering Lead and will be responsible for ensuring engineering is delivered in accordance with the Project schedule and working with the Engineering Contractor to debottleneck issues and agree/socialise key decisions through the Owners team as required.
- Effectively manage and control change.
- Apply CPDEP and Capital Stewardship principles to maintain effective communications with cross-functional stakeholders and the free flow of information between work groups in order to assess and minimize the impact of Concession Requests, schedule changes, interface issues, and budget issues.
- Ensure any changes do not compromise project objectives
- Steward and lead electrical and instrumentation project activities including multi-disciplinary coordination, vendor coordination, coordination with construction activity, schedule, cost management, stakeholder engagement and alignment; management of change (MOCs) for site execution, retaining ownership through to handover of the installation to Operations.
- Development of multiple MOCs for engineering change for CO2 PMRP and site execution.
- Coordination with Site construction team, and all other activities related to Govt approvals.
- Coordination with engineering contractor, ICE engineering team, SCM to ascertain the cost and time delivery of ICE packages.
- Have good knowledge of MFO concept.
- Liaise with integrated ICE Engineering team to support vendor packages to develop design solutions for site execution work-pack
- Develop and drive DSPs (Decision Support Packages) or KDSs (Key Decision Sheets), as needed, to approval ICE related design changes.
- Coordination with BU stakeholders to get the alignment with the key decisions and support CO2 PMRP related engineering activity.
- Engineering Diploma or equivalent, preferably E/I background
- Minimum 10 years’ working experience with Oil & Gas industry preferable
- Significant facilities engineering project engineering experience
- Experience delivering brownfields E/I projects in oil and gas industry utilising contractors
- Experience in working with production and maintenance teams on brownfields project engineering scope
- Demonstrated ability to identify and build key relationships that contribute to high-class business results
- Good general computing skills including excel required
- Strong organisational, interpersonal, written and verbal (English language) communications skills are essential
- Creative, pragmatic, open-minded thinking and can-do attitude are required to facilitate solution
- Long contract (until 31st Dec 2024)
- CO2 Pressure Management Remediation Project
- Perth Based
- Flexible arrangements
- Competitive rates
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)