About this role: Procurement QA/QC Co-Ordinator specialist
Brunel is a global provider of flexible
workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver
innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics
(global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup)
and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in 40+
countries with over 12,000+
offices worldwide, and close to €1
billion (Revenue 2021).
- Implements Company Quality Management System as applied to the Procurement Surveillance Program (CPQ-4) and any purchase orders associated with Venture activities.
- Ensure Contractor develops procedure for PO quality administration and oversight of Vendor activities.
- Planning/Scheduling and implementation of Quality audit programs and performing Quality audits.
- Ensures that corrective action process is established
- Monitoring and assessment of Contractor processes
- Management of COMPANY third party inspection services contract and budget allocation.
- Issuance of a Weekly/Monthly reporting pertaining to procurement Quality performance and highlighting issues that require management involvement for rectification.
- Endorses critical bidders and sub-suppliers and determines the need for shop surveys of proposed suppliers
- Participate in the review of RFQ packages and bid proposals
- Review key vendor quality plans, procedures, and ITP’s
- Attend selected vendor meetings (pre-award, pre-inspection, in process, FAT’s)
- Review and approve Contractor’s source inspector selection and inspection order assignments.
- Monitor Contractor’s source inspection activities and review FAT schedule for PMT involvement
- Review selected source inspection reports based upon criticality rating
- Monitor vendor quality issues and bring them to resolution
- Process and track Corrective Action and Nonconformance reports
- Receive quality feedback from Supplier site locations
- Interface with sites regarding logistic quality
- Identify the need for supplemental source inspection by Company and issue monitoring inspection assignments.
- Advises and informs Head of Procurement QA on quality issues, status and metrics through weekly report.
- Ensure through initial assessment that some critical procurement procedures are in place (like: Vendor information management, PO, RFQ, Design change control, Control of vendor list, KOM & PIM, Source inspection, Inspector Qualification and Assignment procures) prior to the placement of the first order.
- Provides the PMT Quality involvement in the procurement phase of critical material (conducting criticality ratings, attending KOM/PPM, Conducting audits as necessary and performing assessments/evaluations periodically).
- 10 years experience associated with Quality Assurance and Quality Control executing Major projects including Major fabrication, manufacturing and installation of offshore assets.
- At least 5 Years previous experience managing procurement Quality Surveillance programs, using criticality ratings process and managing TPI inspection attendance.
- Minimum 5 years experience working in the Middle east with prior experience of executing projects for the state of Qatar being a positive.
- Previous experience in purchase and quality surveillance program implementation for long lead Items
- Bachelor degree or HND in Engineering or Science preferred or significant experience and professional qualifications.
- Valid certification IM Lead Auditor Qualification to ISO 9001:2015
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)