About this role: Procurement Administration Officer
Brunel Australasia are seeking an enthusiastic Procurement Administration Officer for our Global Oilfield Services client based in Kewdale, WA.
- Daily Review of open Purchase Requisitions and convert to Purchase Orders (POs) in SAP
- Expedite delivery of purchased items and services and ensure compliance with the required specifications and delivery date
- Interaction with freight forwarders, logistics and warehouse personnel to ensure appropriate freight and receiving outcomes.
- Interaction with the Quality and Engineering Departments to resolve supplier technical queries using the NCR and SDR process
- Facilitate resolution of invoice queries with Account Payable and suppliers through SAP Workflow
- Ensure that full audit trail is maintained for all procurement transactions.
- Be vigilant for cost saving opportunities and pursue them where practical
- Resolve all issues independently and proactively with minimal support
- Keep line managers and internal customers informed of any potential significant issues relating to purchasing activities
- Other Admin duties as required
- Ideally looking at one/two years of Purchasing transactional experience using SAP.
- Strong SAP knowledge and practical because this role is heavily transactional
- Good communication skills both verbally and writing
- Good work ethic and with the ability to work under pressure, juggling multiple competing priorities
- Reside in Perth (no relocation support)
- Have the full right to live and work in Australia
This is a contract role for 1 year
Location= Kewdale, WA
Rates : Hourly rate (including super)
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)