About this role: Pipeline Engineering Specialist
Brunel is a global provider of flexible
workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver
innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics
(global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup)
and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in 40+
countries with over 12,000+
offices worldwide, and close to €1
billion (Revenue 2021)
- Co-ordinates the definition, selection, and design, including planning for detailed design, procurement, installation, testing and commissioning of the pipelines. Ensures that related technical requirements (e.g. project specifications, data sheets, etc.) developed during FEED fully comply with project requirements; provides pipeline engineering expertise and oversight of the FEED contractor’s, and, as required. Verifies the production of associated deliverables within project budget and schedule.
- Ensures quality assurance and production timing of the Pipelines engineering deliverables is in accordance with the approved project execution schedule.
- Helps to steward the timely delivery of technical attachments and scope description to all Pipelines-related purchase orders.
- Owns the Pipelines-related technical attachments and scope description to all EPC contracts; pipelines engineering design in accordance with the project's change management program.
- Hels to steward the FEED Contractor's Pipelines-related activities with respect to Pipelines engineering execution including being knowledgeable of Pipelines engineering execution plans, procedures, objectives, and overall job requirements.
- Verifying that the FEED employs the appropriate Pipelines design tools, including computer hardware and software; that the FEED contractor adheres to all appropriate Pipelines specifications and standards and that the FEED contractor compliance with design verification processes.
- Advise the FEED contractor’s Pipelines engineering and design organization with respect to compliance with Company policies for prevention of information brokering and compliance with business standards guidelines; engineering and design procedures, processes, and deliverables.
- Cooperates with review teams and supports post-audit activities with respect to design activities.
- Strong organizational, management, and technical judgment skills
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
- Excellent communication skills and ability to read, write, and speak fluent English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs, Lotus Notes, etc.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in a related engineering discipline
- 8 years of closely related professional experience, 5 years of which should be at the project engineering / detailed engineering level
- Broad knowledge of design requirements of Pipelines engineering groups and disciplines
- Execute work in full compliance with Company Standards of Business Conduct and Company Project Management System.
- Broad range of experience and skills through multiple function and project assignments (Multi-discipline skill set)
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)