About this role: Operators - Dry Season Project
Dry Season Mining infrastructure project job at Weipa needs Scraper, Grader, Compactor operators and Serviceman | Earn TOP $$$ up to XMAS | Paid FIFO & travel time from Bris Vegas, Cairns & Townsville
- $60.27/hr – $65.27/hr casual, temp assignment
- 2/1 Roster | Day Shift Only
- Paid flights, travel time + completion bonus
- No Vaccination required
- XMAS in July - it feels cold enough
- But we're not the Grinch - warm weather jobs!
What will you be doing?Working with a top-tier mine on dry season projects for their Bauxite mines in Weipa. You’ll be part of the team operating the gear to complete mine infrastructure jobs, including a dam.
The gear is:
- 623 & 637 Scrapers
- 825 Compactor
- 14 & 16M Grader
- Service Truck
What do we need from you?Give us a call, we want to get you a seat on that plane, I want to get you this job!
To do that I’ll need:
- You’ll have a number of years under your belt doing mining infrastructure work
- For the Grader you’ve done FINAL TRIM work
- Current RII for the machines you operate
- You care about you and your mates being safe, and going home safe
- You love being part of a team to get the job done
What’s in it for you?This is an unreal opportunity for the dry season, temp work with all the perks!
- Scraper & Final trim Grader = $65.27 / hour
- Serviceman & Compactor - $60.27 /hour
- Camp and meals – DRY camp
- No Vax mandate
- 2:1 Dayshift only roster
- Eligible for a $2500 completion bonus
Paid FIFO and travel time:
- 6 hours each way for Bris Vegas
- 5 hours each way for Cairns and Townsville
About BrunelBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)