About this role: Offshore Company Site Representative
Brunel is a global provider of flexible
workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver
innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics
(global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup)
and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in 40+
countries with over 12,000+
offices worldwide, and close to €1
billion (Revenue 2021).
The CSR offshore is responsible for Construction, Pre-commissioning and Commissioning works. He is the project representative on SITE and the custodian of the organization and roll-out of the works.The specific responsibilities of the CSR throughout SimOps include:
o Validating the work packs prepared by the CONTRACTOR and organizing their circulation on SITE;o Managing permits to work for the work area and ensures compliance with the specific SimOps rules;o Supervising the construction works and tracking execution of the works in all construction disciplines;o Reporting to DBN PWM PMT and relevant Offshore Operation Safety organization (the CSR is the main contact of the OIM and operational authorities for construction works);
Responsible for preparation and running the construction activities to the works related to DBN PWN, including HSE:o To ensure compliance with HSE legislation, Company standards and procedures as they apply to project management and project engineering to ensure employee safety and legislative compliance.o To ensure compliance with Company Management System and applicable International Standards.o To insure the good level of competency for COMPANY Supervision.
Scope and development:o To ensure EPCIC CONTRACTOR preparation of required procedures – method statement - schedule –resources plan .. in timely and quality manner to prepare and coordinate the offshore activities.o As such, with the support of his supervision team, he;
- Participates to all Construction / offshore meetings with CONTRACTOR/SUBCONTRACTORS and SITEauthorities;- Ensures all Installation/hook-up documents are verified and compliant to technical requirements;- Ensures that for all disciplines, CONTRACTOR have adequate resources (equipment and manpower)
mobilized in due time to performed the job;- Ensures that all required inspections, audits or equipment certification required are performed in time and that all corrective action plan is properly implemented by CONTRACTOR;- Ensures the timely completion of the works and monitor closely CONTRACTOR performance, workschedule and progress;
- Ensures that all installation steps, pre-commissioning and commissioning activities are properly completed for startup readiness;- Ensures that uncompleted activities are properly tracked and recorded under the punch list system;
- Liaises with the Certification Society as required to ensure compliance with rules and regulations;- Validated or correct the weekly/monthly SITE progress;- Stop the work when necessary & report immediately to CONTRACTOR any anomaly, violation & unsafe practice;- Participate as Company Representative in the regular HSE Committee meetings & Safety Tours;
- Maintains good relationships with Site Authorities, CONTRACTOR, but being strict to achieve the project objectives.
o To manage, control and drive efficiently his Supervisions team assigned on site. As such he:- Establishes a clear policy for delegation and responsibilities to his team in term of scope of work, schedule and deliverable requirements;- Provides HSE advises or technical support to his construction team as necessary;
- Analyzes / resolves issues and problems encountered by his Construction supervision team and make necessary arbitration between different disciplines (the only criteria being the benefit of the overall project);- Motivates all members of the team to perform the job at highest quality level respecting planning and cost objectives;- Informs and ensures that relevant decisions/directions taken at Management level, as correctly understood by the team and enforced on the yard;- Controls that COMPANY supervision team is well performing and that sufficient resources are in place to secure properly the activity;
- Provide adequate supports and assistance during commissioning activities.
o To report on regular basis to DBN PWM PMT about installation / hook-up efficiency, and potential drifts on quality, planning and/or cost.o To propose actions plan and corrective actions to manager for any supervision or control process improvement.o To propose actions plan and corrective actions to CONTRACTOR for any installation deficiency, anomaly or non-compliance.
o To ensure confidentiality of all the documentation issued or matters raised under his area of responsibility.
- Bachelor’s degree in any Engineering discipline. Previous experience in an offshore Brownfield projects under SimOps is mandatory.
- Multi discipline engineering background with a minimum of 12 plus years of experience in
the Upstream Oil &Gas industry and project management.
The Service holder must have a strong knowledge of his activities and the ability to analyse and evaluate the critical parts of his activities in order to organise properly his team and to focus the spot checking on the main critical subjects.
- Good knowledge of the industrial context, contract practice
and Oil & Gas operations in general.
- Good sense of team spirit leadership, strong interpersonal and soft communication
skills in multi-cultural environment.
- Fluent in English – Both verbal and written
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)