About this role: Mining Solutions Consultant
Brunel have been engaged to source a talented business professional with a strong background in Mining and/or Geology to join a global software company to champion their commercial initiatives in Australia on a permanent basis.
In this role, your key outcomes are based on providing expert consulting advice to customers around ways to maximise the value of geology and mining applications.
You'll be working closely with major mining organisations to address their business transformation needs by leveraging your knowledge around the mining industry as well as your thorough understanding of the products on offer.
- Maximizing the usage of the application platform within key customers.
- Understand how the products fulfill the business needs of mining organisations.
- Articulating value, based on identified KPIs and KVIs, using storylines based on the Customer Value Model and adapting them to specific mining clients.
- Contributing to increasing the deal size, accelerate deal signature and secures successful go-live.
- Providing feedback loop from customer use cases.
- Tertiary qualifications in Mining Engineering, Geology, or similar Geosciences.
- Knowledge of popular mining/geology software packages and their unique pros and cons from your experience in the industry.
- Open and engaging communication style - This role has a significant focus around stakeholder engagement and building relationships with key external customers.
For those looking to make a change from a regular engineering role, this position is a great way to pivot into the IT industry by joining a global software leader.
- Excellent remuneration package
- Hybrid working environment (home + office)
- Flexi-hours without restriction - Work whenever you want as long as the work is done
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)