About this role: MC/HC Drivers - Cementing Operators
On behalf of our client, a Global High Profile Service Provider to the Oil & Gas industry, Brunel are looking for a Cementing Operator for work in Moomba, South Australia on a FIFO 21x21 roster. This is an excellent opportunity to join the O&G sector with an industry leader where training will be provided. HC/MC License is mandatory and some labouring experience ideal.
- This is combine safety attitude and practice, hands on, mechanical minded, driving, ability to follow SOP/ instructions, learn, good communication, etc:
- The Equipment Operator is responsible for delivering safe, efficient, and reliable PSD to customers.
- The Equipment Operator identifies opportunities to improve service delivery, and assists field and maintenance crews with preparing equipment for operations.
- Ensure job deliverables are accurate and delivered on time.Participate in pre-job and Toolbox meetings with crew members.
- Maintain good, safe working order of equipment according to standards, reporting problems or deviations.
- Ensure individual and crew work safety.
- Prepare equipment for rig up and rig down times.
- Operate the equipment according to competency level and job requirement.
- Wear PPE and observe HSE policies.
- Maintain the required safety training.
- Full work right
- Clean Police Clearance (valid less than 1 month)
- Reside in SA preferable or we also will consider QLD
- Valid MC License
- Valid High Risk Permit (Forklift)
- If possible with previous cementing experience will be preferable
- Important for the candidate is able to handle Moomba harsh location and understand this is not only a driving job, but hands on work
Contract duration : 12months
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)